Chapter 38

"Mommy! mommy! mommy! chiki nuggi!" the two twins exclaimed once they got inside the restaurant. 

Yuzu smiled at them and grabbed both their hands, "You two wants chicken nuggets?" the two nodded excitedly, "Well then, how about we three go and look for a table while mommy orders for us?" 

After the two agreed, Yuzu smirked when she got a text from Mei asking what she want. 

Mei🤍: Yuzu, what do you want to eat?

Yuzu💋: You xx ;)

 Yuzu's smirk grew even more as she watched Mei's reaction from across the room.

Mei🤍: No seriously, what should I order for you? 

Yuzu💋: I will eat the same as yours

Mei🤍: Alright, bye

Yuzu💋: Bye baby, miss you already by the way xoxo

Mei smiled at her and put her phone in her bag once it was her turn to order.

After waiting for their order, and getting it, she walked to the three that were waiting for her.

"Chiki Nuggi!!" Yuzu chuckled at them when Mei handed every twin a happy meal.

"I never thought a person like you would bring them to a fast-food place" she grinned placing both her elbows on the table with her chin resting on her palm.

Mei rolled her eyes at her but smiled while handing Yuzu her meal, "They are allowed only once a month. It isn't healthy for them and because they like it here, I bring them just once a month. Not more"

"Hmmm" Yuzu hummed and they began eating.

-

"Hey Mei" Yuzu said once they were in the car heading to the Aihara's house.

Mei hummed and looked at her girlfriend.

"Your mothers and you haven't really got a mother daughter time, why don't you try and make some free time for them and go somewhere? Alissa misses you so much you can't even imagine. She just doesn't like to show it you know"

Mei thought about it. Yuzu was right, once she was saved she stayed at Yuzu's place. And when her mothers came over, it was just a couple of minutes before leaving. 
She looked back at Yuzu and smiled at her, "Thank you for making me realize it, I will try and make time for them this week"

Yuzu smiled back and parked the car in front of the house.

-

"Oh God! Fuck yeah, yeah~" Mei squealed as Yuzu fucked her with the strap.

The kids were currently sleeping and the maid... who knows if she is sleeping with their banging and noises.

Mei was on all force with Yuzu thrusting the strap hard, fast and deep inside of her girlfriend.

Yuzu smirked at her and grabbed her by the hair making Mei look at her with watery eyes, "You like it rough you dirty slut huh?" she spanked her ass twice and buried Mei's face into the sheets making Mei bite into it.

Once Yuzu let go of her hair, Mei gasped for air and giggled before a sharp moan was heard from her, "Aah~ right there~ mmmm!~" 

Yuzu slapped her cheek again and grabbed Mei's chin harshly, "Who do you belong to?" Mei couldn't answer and rolled her eyes back from the pleasure she was receiving.

Yuzu growled, took the strap out, and pushed Mei into the bed making her lay on her back. Mei hissed softly and smiled when Yuzu choked her and began thrusting again inside of her.

"Answer me bitch!" she slapped her right cheek and tightened her grip around her neck even more making Mei's smile widen.

"I ah~ I belong to you *hah* daddy" she moaned grabbing and kneading her pwn breasts without breaking eye contact.

Yuzu smirked and slapped Mei's hands away. "Did daddy give you permission on touching yourself?" she growled and increased her pace.

Mei's body shook violently, "N-no daddy"

"Good girl" she trusted one last time deep inside her and took the toy out making Mei whine, but that was soon replaced with a girly moan when she felt the blonde suck harshly on her clit.

"Shiiiit~ shit shit shit~Fuck! Mmmmm!" she arched her back before cumming inside of her girlfriend's mouth.

Yuzu didn't stop for a moment, she only grinned and got up. Looking at Mei's limp body beneath her. 

She sat on a chain and smirked at Mei, "Come here to daddy slut, ride me until I allow you to cum"

Mei huffed a breath and slowly got up, walking to Yuzu with her trembling legs. Once she got there, Yuzu grabbed her hips and led her down making her whimper when the strap made contact with her oversensitive cunt.

"Yuzu, I can-" she was shut with a slap on her cheek making it stung.

"What are you supposed to call me, bitch?"

Mei blushed, even more, when Yuzu hit her other cheek as harshly, she whimpered more when Yuzu pushed her hips down so the toy was inside of her.

"mmm~ I'm sorry daddy" Yuzu smirked and attacked her collar bone with hickeys and bites.

Mei slowly began to move her hip, throwing her head to the side to give Yuzu more access to her sensitive flesh. Once she picked up pace, she leaned her head into Yuzu's shoulder for support.

"F-fuck daddy~ ah~"

Yuzu let go of her collar bone, grabbing Mei's hips once again and thrusting inside of her meeting Mei's thrust.

Mei's mouth hung open when her girlfriend trusted multiple times hitting her G spot every time. When her body shook once again, she buried her mouth into Yuzu's shoulder and bit on it when her orgasm came out.

"*hah* that was hot" Yuzu chuckled. She got up with Mei holding into her and turned the lights off. Walking back to the bed, she laid Mei and took the strap out before laying next to the raven haired.

Mei smiled and leaned to her side so she was facing Yuzu, "I like using that name outside the playroom sex"

Yuzu chuckled, "we could add that to the list of rules. Using daddy or mommy instead of mistress in the playroom when we want to"

The blonde stroked Mei's cheek softly and kissed those lips, "I love you so much, angel"

Mei stroked Yuzu's cheek back and grinned at her, "I love you too, love"

"Night"

"Goodnight"

To Be Continued...