Chapter 25

"Fucking hell, it's raining" Yuzu exclaimed when they headed out of the motel, with the bags.

"Yuzu, I am going to call mother" Mei said as she grabbed her phone and called her mother asking for a ride since it was raining. "She said that she is going to dress up and come, I sent her the address of the restaurant in front of us." 

They walked to the restaurant and stood under a large umbrella from the restaurant, and waited there.

"Ughh, my legs are sore"

Yuzu chuckled softly and wrapped her arms around Mei from behind, "And tell me why is that?"

"You know why" Mei looked behind her and glared at Yuzu but was met with a shocked look on Yuzu's face as she stared in front of her. She become uncomfortable and immediately followed Yuzu's gaze before stopping in her track.

"Good evening my beloved fiance~" Amamiya said smirking.  He had a big black van behind him as he held a gun in front of her. There were large men that formed a circle around them so no one can see him with a gun.

Fear crept up her body as she started to tremble, "n-no, no, no, h-he is not t-taking me" she mumbled to herself.

Yuzu held the trembling girl tighter and glared at the man, "What do you want?"

He laughed like a psychopath before stepping closer to them and pointed the gun between the girls.

"You always interrupt the best moments" he groaned. "I am here to marry this..." he begone to trace the gun around Mei's face as small tears fell from her eyes down her cheeks. "... this beautiful girl" he looked at her with lust and hatred.

Mei closed her eyes as she silently sobbed when she heard him.

Yuzu stoped in her track when she heard his sentence and the look on his face, she yanked the gun away but he slapped her right after.

Mei turned around at the sound of the slap and grabbed Yuzu's face in between her hand as she observed her red cheek.

Anger grew in her when she actually saw a cut on her cheek and growled before turning around, she became stronger. She pushed him back hard making him fall to the ground and ran to grab the gun before he does.

She bend down but a rough and strong hand shoved her back and she fell on her back hard against the hard concrete. 

Amamiya stood on top of her, he held Yuzu from her hair with one hand while the other held the gun against her the blonde's head.

"You choose Aihara, Me, or this trash of yours? You know what will happen when you choose the wrong person" 

Yuzu was beginning to find it hard to breathe properly since she knew Mei had no choice. 

It was simple for him, really. She choose Yuzu? He will shoot the blonde and take her away. She choose him? Who knows what he will do the Yuzu or her and then take her with him.

"LET HER GO!"

"hmm? Are you choosing her?" He smirked and Mei heard a click coming from the gun and her cries increased.

"NOO NOO DON'T! I HAVEN'T CHOSEN!" She yelled and locked eyes with Yuzu's who was softly sobbing.

"Who do you choose then?" He asked as he violently shook Yuzu making her wince in pain.

"W-what will you do if I choose her or you?" She broke down as she asked the question.

"Simple, choose her and you know what I am capable of. Choose me and I will marry you, and let her here alone in the street" He said with a sick smile.

Mei looked between them and gave Yuzu a look, and Yuzu weakly nodded as more tears streamed down her face.

"CHOOSE!" he yelled at her making her yelp and look at him.

"I-I choose you" she whispered looking down and played with the ring Yuzu gave her. 

"Good girl, that's what I thought" he held Yuzu in front of him and slapped her one more time before kicking her in the stomach and throwing her on the hard concrete.

Yuzu groaned in pain and watch him carry Mei against her will into the van.

"YOU BITCH! YOU DIDN'T SAY YOU WOULD KICK HER!" Mei yelled and begone kicking him but there was use to it, he was clearly stronger. She shook her head and looked over to Yuzu and cried more.

Yuzu smiled at her weakly as she blew her a kiss and she weakly pointed to her heart, "You would never be forgotten in this place, Mei Aihara" 

Mei kept kicking as even more as tears kept streaming down, "No Yuzu, don't do this to me!" 

Amamiya growled at the raven haired girl and threw her inside the van, but before he could close the door Yuzu shouted.

"WAIT FOR ME MEI! BE STRONG FOR ME! FOR US! I LOVE YOU AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO GET YOU OUT OF THERE!" 

"NOOOO, YUZU! DON'T LEAVE ME PLEAS-MMHHMH!"

He held his hand in front of her mouth roughly and popped his head out of the van before smirking at her, "I would love to see you try, whore" He closed the door and there went the car.

Yuzu curled into a ball as she sobbed alone, a whole crowd came running to her asking what happened but she ignored them.

She screamed to the length of her long and pushed the people away from her, "No, no, NOOOOOOOOOOO! MEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! *sob* COME BAAAAAACK!" She kept screaming and crying until a soft hand was pressed against her shoulder, she slowly looked behind her and saw Alissa.

Alissa opened her arms and let the young girl cry it all out. "t-they, Mei *sob*  b-black van" She couldn't talk as she kept crying. 

"Shhh, let it all out and we will talk about it later. Alright?" 

Yuzu weakly nodded and hugged her tighter. 

Alissa softly creased her hair and calmed her down until Yuzu's eyes felt heavy, she got up and hold Yuzu close to her until they got into the car.

"Sleep, we can talk once you are okay"

Yuzu hurriedly shook her head as she began to stutter, "N-no, they took M-Mei. Black van, h-her f-fi-fiancee. H-he had a g-gun a-and kicked me" 

Alissa knew where the girl was going but claimed the girl down as she tried not to panic herself and give the blonde some strength.

"Don't worry about her honey, please, sleep and rest. I and Ume will figure things out alright?"

Yuzu wanted to refuse again but Alissa looked at her with caring and soft eyes. She weakly nodded and after minutes were drifted away in her sleep.

Alissa called Ume immediately and told her what she saw and what Yuzu told her, Ume tried to calm her panicked best friend and told her to go to her house. Alissa hung up and drove to the Okogi household.

To Be Continued...