Chapter 20

Mei was fucking Yuzu hard and then she moved her hand to Yuzu's neck and grabbed her there causing Yuzu to cough.

"mmhm~ *cough* f-fuck~yeah hah~" Yuzu moaned and moved her hands to Mei's as Mei kept thrusting deep, hard, and fast
.
"Liking it rough huh?~ I want to see your reaction when we get a play room~" Mei said seductively as she let go of her neck and leaned to Yuzu's collar and gave her a hickey.

"nngh~I-I would love to see how you are going to mmm~ aah~ to dominant me~ mmhm~" Yuzu said and kissed Mei as she shoved her tongue in which Mei eagerly accepted of course and they begone to fight with their tongue.
After a minute they pulled away with a strand of saliva connected between their lips as they stared at each other deeply.
"M-mei~hah~ I-I am clOSE AAAAH~nnnh~" Yuzu moaned loudly as she buried her face between Mei's shoulder and bit on her shoulder as she had her orgasm.

"AAH~y-yuzu!" Mei winched and slowed her thrusts before pulling it out and plopping on the bed next to Yuzu.
"Did my girlfriend enjoy this little warm up?~" Mei asked as she traced her hands on Yuzu's six pack.
Yuzu looked to the side to be met with Mei's lavender eyes and nuzzled her neck, "mhm Sure I did baby girl~"
Mei blushed a bit about that nickname but loved it, "Calling me by nicknames now huh?~" She said jokingly as she grabbed Yuzu's head making her face her and stared at her for seconds.
"I love you...b-baby" Mei whispered nervously hoping that Yuzu didn't hear a thing about what she said.

Yuzu blushed and got a smirk on as she teased Mei "Meii~ What did I hear?~" Mei soon wasn't nervous anymore and glared at Yuzu. She pushed her face away and got up.

"Don't play games with me Yuzu. Now get yourself clean so we can head out and buy those IDs and get something to eat."

Yuzu smiled lovingly at Mei as she got up and hugged Mei from behind and whispered, "Can you say what you said a minute ago again? pleasee" Mei being Mei ignored her even though she knew that Yuzu had spotted her red ears. She took the strap on off and grabbed her panties and put it on. Yuzu looked at her and pouted then grabbed clothes to put on after taking a shower and walked out of the room to the bathroom.

When Mei made sure Yuzu was gone she grabbed her Yuzu's phone and dialed a number (Mei knows her passwords since they are gfs) and waited for the person to answer. Mei waited for some seconds before the person answered,

Person: "Hello?"
Mei: "Hallo, you are talking to Mei Aihara. Am I talking to Matsuri?"
Person: "Ohh Mei! Yes, you are talking to Matsuri, how are you?"
Mei: "I am fine thank you. I called to ask you a question"
Matsuri: "Go on"
Mei: "W-well you see, I got a girlfriend and we would like to come by and get free ID cards if that is still possible"
Matsuri: "Seriously?! No way that is awesome Mei! Who is that lucky girl huh?"
Mei: "Before I answer your question, please answer mine."
Matsuri: "R-right *Gulp* They are open Mei and I am with them in the store, so yes it is possible."
Mei: "That's good, alright then we are coming in about one to two hours. Goodbye"
Matsuri: "W-wait Mei! Who is that lucky girl?"
Mei: "Her name is Yuzuko Okogi Now goodbye."

Mei was about to hang up but heard Matsuri murmur things in surprise.

Mei: "Uhm, are you alright Matsuri?"
Matsuri: "OFCOURSE I AM! FUCKING YUZU?! No way, you are dating Yuzu Onee-chan! So cool! Alright, goodbye sister in law~"
And Matsuri hangs up.

Mei blushed dark red when she heard Matsuri call her that and tried to calm her little heart a bit, after that she went to the bathroom where Yuzu was and stripped herself naked before getting in the bathtub. Yuzu looked at her as she slightly blushed.
"H-hi Mei. Who were you calling?"

"hm? Oh, it was a person who used to live in my neighborhood and ask her if we could go and get two free fake ID cards and they were open." Mei said as she washed Yuzu's body.

"I see...and who is that "she"?" Yuzu asked as she slightly pushed Mei away.

"Are you jealous?~" Mei asked with a smirk as she scooped closer to Yuzu and wrapped her arms around Yuzu's neck and then blooped Yuzu's nose. "You are so adorable you know that?"

Yuzu blushed a bit but was still jealous "I don't care if I look adorable or not. Who is she?"

Mei leaned to her ear and whispered something, "No need to be jealous sweatheart~" And then leaned back before stealing a kiss from Yuzu and continued, "Don't worry it was Matsuri, you know her."

"You sure Mei? I mean how would you ever get to know someone like that brat? I mean if it was someone else, you know you could always te-mmm?~" Mei interrupted her by giving her a passionate kiss and then grabbed Yuzu's hand putting it on her heart. After that, they separated and Yuzu was shocked at how Mei's heart was beating fast. "M-Mei, your heart..."

"I know Yuzu, and that's why I want you to understand how I feel about you. I would NEVER, EVER cheat on you. You are an irreplaceable treasure to me Yuzu. Don't ever think about leaving you for another person and if grandfather got me together with that p-pervert I-I *sob* I would try and f-fight for you Yuzu!*sob" Mei was crying and trembling a bit when she mentioned Amamiya the pervert and Yuzu felt guilty for not trusting Mei the way Mei does too.

Yuzu embraced her in her arms and kissed her forehead trying to calm her down, "There, there. Everything is going to be alright Mei. Don't worry, I love you more than anything in this world and I am really sorry for not trusting you in that phone call."

Mei looked at Yuzu's emerald eyes as tears stormed from her eyes. "B-but what if grandfather did something t-to *sniff* get me with Amamiya and I couldn't fight back for you? Y-you know that I am scared of Amamiya right?"

Yuzu caressed her cheek as she spoke loving, " Well about that, I will do my best to get you back. So don't worry, I know I didn't get you something to make us have something that makes us think about the other. S-so how about I give a ring that is really special to me? And all need from you is to be strong and believe in me" Mei gave her a tender kiss before looking into her eyes and nodded.

To be Continued...