Chapter 44

Noor, Mei and Yuzu were walking at the park while the children ran around.

"So, how have you been Noor?" Mei asked while looking at the woman.

"Well, it's good. Nothing much happened so there isn't anything that interesting" Noor chuckled softly.

Mei furrowed her brows as she thought logically. They were the same age, and Lydia was the same age as her children so that means...

"Noor"

"Yes?"

"Um, I don't know if I can ask this but I have a question. About Lydia, weren't you young when you got pregnant?" Mei asked nervously.

Noor shrugged and looked at Mei and Yuzu.

"I was young, but I really didn't had no choice"

Mei raised a brow while they sat down on a bench watching the kids.

"What do you mean?" Yuzu asked and held into Mei's hand.

Noor leaned back and sighed, "You remember Mei saying we haven't seen each other since we were 15?" Yuzu nodded, "As you know, the Aihara academy is mostly for rich people. My parents were rich rich and they had a lot of power. They are grown up with the life of letting the man decide everything, he is the boss and you must obey him" Yuzu's mouth fell open, "My mother married my father when she was 12 and had me when at her 15e. I know, it sounds crazy but so is my mother... there is so much told to her that she believes that when you marry a man, twice your age that you are going to heaven. Not only did she believe that, but also doing as the man pleases is bringing you to heaven" Noor rolled her eyes at the nonsense she had lived in.

Yuzu and Mei narrowed their eyes and continued listening.

"You see, I believed in that when I was young. They would always tell me 'Noor, you are a beautiful little girl and there are already tons of men at the door asking for your hand' I know, those people are sick in the head. When I was 11, they arranged a marriage for me with an old man that was in his 50th. He married me and the night we were supposed to sleep together, I got scared, he was taking off his clothes and walked up to me trying to convince me that this is good. This is what God wants from us." she sighed. "I didn't listen to him and he got angry, he abused me and left me by my parents. They were disappointed in me and since then, all the men were disgusted. When I turned 15, someone asked for my hand and my parents didn't hesitate in arranging the marriage. He was in his 60th or 70th and was scary, he forced me every night until I get pregnant... well he was old so he couldn't make me pregnant" 

Yuzu felt Mei's hand tremble a bit and squeezed it before the woman got a panic attack.

Noor looked down as she felt some tears roll down her face, "One night, he brought men into the house and ordered me to obey them in any way they wanted. Since you already know how sick those people are, they forced me doing it with the group." she took in a shaking breath, "I got pregnant, escaped from that life and found a better one. I met an amazing friend who helped me with Lydia. She was kind and soft, she taught me how the religion isn't like that and how it has a lot of beautiful things. I learned how wrong they were and how messed up their brains were. I become to notice that I was getting eyes on women and that scared me. Everyone says being gay is a sin, but when I asked my friend, she explained how it actually is and that there is really nothing wrong with it as long as you don't act on it. So when a Muslim girl and boy like each other, they can't act on it and touch each... well not until marriage. But if you look at it, the same kinda goes to being gay. You can't act on it." 

Noor smiled softly to herself and wiped the tears. She looked at the two and saw how emotional they were getting and chuckled. "Don't worry about me, I am used to this and I don't regret escaping"

Yuzu sniffed and hugged Mei while looking at Noor, "You are such a strong woman, I swear"

Noor smiled at her.

Mei whipped her eyes and smiled too, "You really are strong Noor, I mean... I had something related to you and it isn't easy to tell anyone my story"

Noor chuckled and stood up, "Alright then, let's stop the emotions from coming and head back? I need to clean Lydia up and finish some work. How about you two?"

Yuzu got up and held her hand in front of her for Mei to take, "We too, and after that Mei right come over with the kids" she grinned.

"You two are so adorable I swear" she laughed, "Oh! And Mei, I want you to tell me how you two met" she smirked as she handed both of them her number.

Mei scoffed and put the paper in her purse, "Why does everyone want to hear it from me?"

"Because we all know how you hate showing affection and we want to see them" she playfully rolled her eyes.

Yuzu agreed with her and went to the kids to bring them back.

Noor looked over at Mei to see her looking at Yuzu with a small smile and nudged her, "she loves you alot, and I can see you love her too"

Mei's attention went back to her and smiled at her, "I know, but it was a long story"

"Which is why I want to hear your story from you" Noor grinned.

Mei rolled her eyes and playfully slapped her shoulder, "All of  you are mean"

Noor chuckled and smiled seeing her daughter run up to her.

After saying their goodbyes, everyone went in their own direction and headed home.

To Be Continued...

A/N

Hey guys! Just a chapter about Noor and I hope you like it. 
Sorry for the slow update, but I have covid as some of you already know and thank God I am alot better than this morning.
So I might update more ;)

Have a good day and stay safe!