Chapter 3

Mei and Yuzu walked into the empty school to grab Yuzu's phone. 

"Yuzu, can you wait here by the door? I want to check if your phone is in here or in the chairman's office" Mei asked as she walked into the student council room. 

"Sure!" 

Mei began to search for the phone but couldn't find it. "Uhm .... Yuzu your phone isn't in here, so we need to go to my grandfather's office it must be in there." 

"No problem. As long as I will be spending more time with you I won't have a problem!" Yuzu said with a peace sign. 

Mei blushed a bit and she could feel her heart pound out of her chest.

What is this feeling?'

She walked out of the room and hid her face a bit so Yuzu couldn't see her blush. They walked through the hallways on their way to the office. Mei opened the office door and let Yuzu wait on the couch. 

Yuzu looked around and spotted a picture frame, she got up and walked to the picture taking a closer look. "Wow, Mei, you really did grow" she said and giggled a bit. 

"Don't touch anything. They are not mine and if anything happened it would be my responsibility." 

Yuzu went back and sat on the couch. "Say, Mei, I haven't seen your father on that family picture. Why wasn't he here? I mean you were like eight or nine years old in that picture." 

Mei's eyes widened when she heard the question. "I don't know, and please don't say anything about him anymore." 

Yuzu looked at her confused and thought, 'She always loved her father so why is she saying this right now? They might have a fight or something. Even though she isn't a troublesome person.'

-

Yuzu got her phone back and they walked together to their houses, just like in the old days. They talked a little, Yuzu was always the person who asked her questions and Mei just answered them. After a few minutes, there was an awkward silence between the two, and this time Mei broke it. 

"Yuzu, have you got a boyfriend in those years?" 

"Hm? No, not really. I only dated a guy and he was so creepy, since then I haven't gone out or dated someone. Even though I dream of having a hot boyfriend, but they all seem creepy and want me because I'm 'beautiful' or 'hot' in their eyes." Yuzu said and asked Mei, "Have you got a boyfriend in those years, Mei?" 

"No, I just hate guys." 

Yuzu looked at Mei with concern and asked her, "Not even dated or had a small, really small crush?" 

"No, I haven't. I also don't find them attractive or something that's why." Yuzu just looked at her and continued walking.

"Have you ever thought about dating a girl or found them attractive?" Mei asked Yuzu with a small blush on her cheeks. Yuzu was confused for a bit. 

"I do find some women hot but I never thought about dating them or having sex with the same gender." Mei nodded and looked a bit down, it was like she was hurt by hearing that from her. 

Yuzu and Mei continued walking in silence until Mei arrived at the mansion. Yuzu looked up and was surprised about how big the mansion was. "Wow, you live here?" 

"Yeah, I live here with my grandfather," Mei said in a cold tone. 

"That's really cool!!" Yuzu said and hugged Mei. Mei blushed really hard and her heart was pounding really fast. Yuzu let go and waved goodbye to Mei. 

Mei was about the get in the gate but turned around and looked at Yuzu, she then ran up to her and gave her a kiss on her cheek, and hugged her. "Thank you for earlier, and also I'm really happy to see you again," She whispered with a red face and then let go and ran to the mansion and closed the door. She sat next to it covering her face feeling really embarrassed about what she did.

Yuzu on the other hand was blushing like crazy, she was as red as a tomato. She didn't understand what just happened. Her knees went weak and fell softly to the ground. She put her hand on her cheek where Mei had kissed her, and she could feel her heart pounding really hard. 'Wha-what just happens?! Why am I feeling this way?! '

Mei stood up from where she was sitting and walked to a window to see Yuzu on the ground with a hand on her cheek where she kissed her. Mei's face redded even more and run up to her bedroom, she closed the door and threw herself on the bed with her face buried in the pillows. "Ughhhh, why did I kiss her? It was like my body moved on its own... I need to apologize tomorrow, BUT HOW. I mean her cheek was really soft an- WHAT THE HELL?! AM I SICK OR SOMETHING, I CAN'T BE IN LOVE WITH HER. WE JUST SAW EACH OTHER! UGHHH, YUZU y-you are making me c-crazy!" Mei groaned and cried. She couldn't understand anything that was happening.

Yuzu stood up and walked home spacing out. 

"Hey Yuzu, how was your first day?" Ume asked softly. Yuzu didn't answer her since she was spacing out. 

"-zu, YUZU!" Ume called her daughter bringing her back to reality. 

"Hm? Yes, mum. Do you want anything?" Yuzu asked. 

Ume looked at her daughter with a confused look on her face and said, "No, not really. You were just spacing out and I asked you about how your day was but you didn't answer me. Anyways, I need to get some groceries do you need anything?" 

"No thanks, mum. I need to get some rest and take a shower." Yuzu said and walked away to her room and put her bag on the ground, then went to the bathroom. 

'Yuzu is acting a bit odd today. What happened at school? I need to ask her at dinner.' Ume thought and went out of the house to buy some groceries.

Yuzu sat in the bathtub staring at the ceilings. 'What was that back there? Why couldn't I move? Was that the way she was thanking me or .... w-was it something else? Ughhhh Mei, why did you do that?! You are making me crazy right now!! I just wonder how her lips fee- WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!! UGHHHHH' she growled and splashed some water on her face to focus more.

The day went by and it was bedtime, for both Yuzu and Mei. 'I hate this feeling that I'm feeling' They both thought and slept.

To Be Continued...