Chapter 18

It was a new day and Yuzu had made a sneaky way to get into the school with the help of her girlfriend and best friend of course. Lucky for her the chairman wasn't at school so it was easier for her to be around in the cafeteria or when she needed to go to the restroom. Harumin and Yuzu were at the cafeteria chatting after school time so Yuzu could bring Mei with her.

"Ughh, Harumi! S-shut up!" Yuzu said as a whisper, blushing extremely hard as Harumin teased her.
"Ooooooh I see then, you really got suspended for fucking the prez~ Anyway, I heard that Amamiya sensei is taking a day off tomorrow to spend time with his current fiancee and is picking her up today, I wonder who the lucky lady is. I mean those are rumors so who knows if it is tru-" Harumin was cut off as Yuzu slammed the table hard which caught some of the students that were still at school to look at them,
"W-what?! He took what?? I need to hurry and NOW!!" Yuzu said and ran out of the cafeteria searching for Amamiya.
'T-That bitch! I swear if he raped her I will fucking kill him'
As Yuzu made her way to the same spot where she had found Mei being assaulted by that teacher she heard crying and muffled moans.
She got more upset at this and with one move she stood in front of them.
She saw a helpless, crying mess Mei that was being fucked by a smiling Amamiya who has his hands in Mei's mouth not letting her scream for help.

"MMMM!" Mei moaned as she squirmed and tried to pull his hand off her mouth but failed since he was strong. She kicked his feet hard but was still helpless, more and more tears fell.
She then looked in front of her and her eyes widen as she saw a very very angry blonde, greeting her teeth and glaring the death out of Amamiya.
"MMMM!MMMM!MMMM!" Mei said as she looked at Yuzu with pleading eyes.
Yuzu immediately pushed Amamiya away and kicked him hard in his stomach.
"UGHHH! Y-YOU ALWAYS RUIN MY MOMENTS! BITCH!" He shouted and ran up to Yuzu ready to kick her across the face. But Yuzu was ready to dodge it and grabbed Mei running away as fast as possible.
"B-BITCHES I WILL FUCKING PREGNANT HER AND RAPE HER YOU SLUT!" He kept on shouting as he searched for the two girls but couldn't find them so he gave up and pulled his pants upwards and went away.

Yuzu had taken Mei into an empty alley close to the school and waited there until that teacher left.
After she made sure he really left she turned to a trembling Mei and hugged her tightly,
"I-I'm *sob* Y-Yuzu I'm s-s-sorry for t-that please f-forgive me *sob*" Mei cried in her girlfriend's embrace.
"shhh, It is alright I'm here now and I don't blame you for what he did. He forced you didn't he?" Yuzu asked as she checked Mei.
"H-he threadend *sob* me! A-and raped me *sob*" Mei sobbed and looked at the walls feeling disgusted at herself.
"He didn't cum in you, right? Now look at me" Yuzu said as she cupped Mei's cheeks making her look at her.
"I'm not disgusted at you nor am I upset at you. But at that fucking bastard. If we tell the police, your grandfather will use something to win over us. So how about we go and buy you some pills just in case he made you pregnant and go to my home? I mean mum won't be home till late, plus she would be so happy to see you" Yuzu said in a caring voice as she creased Mei's cheeks.
Mei calmed a bit and smiled weakly at her as she wiped the tears away,
"P-Please"
Yuzu smiled at her and inspected Mei one more time, she bottomed Mei's blouse and pulled her skirt upward, gave her a passionate kiss and they were ready to go.

Harumi was walking down the streets on her way home and decided to stop by a grocery store to buy herself some snacks.
She grabbed the snacks and went to the cashier ready to pay but then spotted the same pink haired girl that was Yuzu's sister at the cashier.
"Senpai, we meet again!" Said the pink haired girl happily.
"And what are you doing here?" Said Harumi sarcastically while rolling her eyes back.
"Uhm, I live here? What are you doing here?"
"Non, of your business" She answered as she grabbed her snacks and walked away.
"Senpai! Wait!" Matsuri ran after her and grabbed her wrist.
"What now? I need to hurry, my sister is waiting for me"
"Can I have your number? Please?" Pleaded Matsuri.
"You are fucking 15 years so of course no! I hope we never meet. Bye!" Harumi said and walked away.
Matsuri smirked as she watched her leave,
'Hard to get? I see~'

"WHAT?! THAT DELINQUENT TOOK HER FROM YOU??"
"Yes sir, she also kicked me because I was talking to my fiancee." Said Amamiya innocently.
"And what now? Our plan isn't working!" The chairman was furious at this.
"I mean, why don't we let your bodyguards just take her away from her house and bring her to me. We then will marry that night the same night. Plus you can be the marriage officiant and let us get married?" He said as he wore a grin on.
"I like the sound of it. Tomorrow?"
"What do you me-"
"Should the wedding be tomorrow? I will let my men to prepare the wedding so that you guys will be married tomorrow afternoon. And today we are going to take her away." The chairman said proudly.
"I am looking forward to it~"

To Be Continued...