👾CH. 15👾

Everything had settled down by the end of the that day. All of the boys had come to me on their own times to discuss about what they felt about this.

It was a completely different story with Jimin and Hoseok, though. Those two came together and were careful about mentioning about the amount of time I've spent inside this game. It took up most of their thinking time.

I didn't mind talking about it much because I've said it before so it doesn't bother me anymore, but it does still make me sad. The only thing that really bugs me, is the one nagging thought at the back of my head trying to scream at me and say that all those times in this world is the reason for my... my situation. I might actually confide in someone or the other. I don't think I'll be able to cope with this for long.

Anyway, It's been exactly 2 days since that day and the dart gun is no longer hidden from view. Jungkook and Taehyung gave everyone a tough time by pointing the gun at them as a joke.

I had fallen victim to their joke (their stupid little prank hhhh) and even screamed bloody murder when Kook pulled on the trigger. I snapped out of my fright when the two burst out laughing because nothing shot out.

I had chased after them for the huge fright I'd experienced being under the gun's radar and they had screamed as they ran.

Because I was a fast bitch.

Today, I plan to reverse the roles here and grinned mischievously at Jimin, who mirrored my expression as I made sure the gun was unloaded.

Because I had half-heartedly gotten back at them by chasing them, I let Jimin do the honours to shoot tiny paper balls at them.

I know they won't believe that there's anything inside the gun when he pulls the trigger so I took it one step further and used some torn out paper from one of my notebooks to shape them into a similar size of a dart before carefully placing them inside so they shoot out easily.

(A/N: Shoot out, shoot out, shoot out 😩🎶)

"They had it coming eventually." Jimin snickered as he held onto the gun and nodded towards me before I began making a move out of his cabin and towards the two siting by the fire-pit doing god knows what.

Now that I think about it, what do they do? I never payed any mind to it since I was always doing something or the other but.. do those two just lay around?? Or do they simply talk about anything that comes to their mind and make do to pass time?? The least I've done is just laying on my bed and staring at the semi-realistic clouds out the open window. Or, I'm just looking at the glowing water in the river.

Either way, I'll help them have something to do, alright. Help them be something actually.

Be fearful. >:)

Jimin tapped my shoulder and I hummed in response, turning to him, he had that mischievous glint I found myself loving a bit too much.

"Tae already noticed us. Let's just start right now. There's no point in waiting the inevitable." He giggled softly and I grinned, nodding.

To make it seem like it's like any other day, I go down the ladder first with ease and turned to a smiley tae. "Hey guys! What're you two upto?" He asked curiously.

I smiled toothily at him and almost felt bad for what I was going to do. Almost.

Jungkook turned over since his back faced us and raised an inquisitive brow at my happy mood, jimin joined my side with the same demeanour.

"We actually found out how to do something." He began and pulled out the dart gun from behind his back.

Tae's eyes widened for a moment before he let out a sigh, "Jungkookie and I already did that." He pointed out and shook his head.