👾CH. 24👾

SHUT UP I DIDNT JUST FORGET TO UPDATE AND REMEMBERED IT JUST NOW???? 😭😭😭😭😭😭

first update! Make sure to read this chapter before CH. 25! ;")
_____________________________

"How is she?"

"Better. What happened a week ago was unlike what we've ever experienced."

"Tell me about it... the whole building's power went out for a few minutes. CCTV footage linked it right towards her before it got cut. Did you see that spark of electricity from the monitor? My gosh."

"It's a miracle she didn't sustain anything terribly vital. Otherwise, on any other occasion, that shock would've surely killed her right then."

"It didn't because she was the one who produced it."

"That's right. However, this matter is still concerning since none of the other victims showed this occurrence. I should probably prepare well in advance if the others do the same."

"Doctor.. I really don't think any of this is linked to her. It was more than a month later, before someone else fell victim to this."

"What I think doesn't concern you, sir."

"Yes, it does. I'm also expected to help bring these people back from this coma they've fallen in. We just need to figure out how to bring them back from that game."

"The 'game' idea isn't realistic, Kim-ssi... how many times do I have to tell you this?"

"You don't. All of the screens that these people had played the game on have a note written. None of the family members of these patients have bothered to switch them off."

"And what is written on it?"

"I'm... not too sure, since it seems to be different for everyone, but the main point of the message is "Do not switch it off if you want the victims to survive"."

"And did you rebel against it?"

"No. I don't want to risk anything bad happening.."

"Oh, for the love of god—"

.
.

👾

"Still no signs of waking up..?"

"No, Hobi..."

"But you said that her injuries were disappearing,"

"I know what I said. But it doesn't guarantee whether or not she'll wake up."

"It should, though...."

Aw man... my legs hurt like a butt cheek on a stick. Do I have period cramps? Why does my stomach hurt, too..? Wait, no... I don't get periods in the game..

Then does that mean I'm in the real world? What about the others??

"Taehyung, isn't that done, yet?"

"Sort of? I just felt like embroidering some small flowers over the holes... she might like these."

"..oh, wow. That actually looks really nice,"

"Thanks, hyung."

"Why don't you make something for the others, too, hm?"