👾CH. 49👾

"People have been here before us?"

Jimin chimed softly, his lips twisting into a deeper frown as Wonho shrugged in response.

Wonho sighed silently, "I don't understand... if whatever hint you've collected basically asked you to enter an area illuminating purple lights, and you so happen to see the cave with those purple lights... it doesn't make sense..." he mumbled with a furrow to his brows, "It's become a territory - even a home - for those Snaders." He grimaced.

"Do...do you think that maybe someone...-?" Jungkook began uneasily but shut his lips tightly at the firm shake of Wonho's head.

"I think it's best we don't ponder over it." He mumbled. Jungkook was hesitant to say any more and decided a simple nod should do. He didn't want to know what happened either.

"Why are we stalling?" Yoongi cut through the thick atmosphere, redirecting the topic at hand to the one that is surely most important.

"We're standing idly in front of this giant cave. Why did we stop?" He asked again.

"Y-yeah... we're so close." Hoseok added softly, feeling uncomfortable at the implications and conclusions that everyone's drawing out. Wonho pursed his lips and nodded agreeably, "You're right. Whatever it is, it's in the past so there's no use bringing it up. It's already happened anyways." He mumbled.

Clearing his thoughts, he clapped his hands in finality, "Alright- okay. Yeah, um, let's get you all out of here." He said with a newfound determination.

Everyone collectively nodded then, disregarding the subject to focus on actually finding that exit within the cave's darkness.

I laid limply against Hoseok's chest, nodding leisurely as exhaustion began to creep into my body. I don't comment on it even though the sudden fatigue worries me considering I hadn't lifted a hair to do anything aside from look. Just look.

Surely that can't tire someone out?

I remain silent as to not disrupt this sudden burst of determination that everyone shared whilst they gazed intently at the giant cave.

"I'll take out the torches." Namjoon mumbled out loud whilst making his way over to Yoongi who sported the blue bag.

"Yah, Yah, I'll take it out." Yoongi hurriedly stopped the larger male from rummaging through the contents of his bag, involuntarily implying at the rapper's destructive tendencies, making him feel embarrassed as he nodded silently. Jimin couldn't help but snicker loudly at that, giving Namjoon a pat on the back.

"Here, hyung. I'll hold the other one." Yoongi grumbled whilst handing out one of the two torch lights to Jin before the pale man returned to rummaging through his bag to pull out the remaining three glowing rocks that they bothered to carry and handing it over to Namjoon, Taehyung and Wonho.

Yoongi shrugged at Wonho's perked up eyebrows, "You can use echolocation so you should be fine." He reasoned before focusing on his torch as he switched it on and directed the light towards the cave's looming darkness.

"Why does this torch suddenly suck?" Jungkook scowled, noticing the lack of illumination it brought to the cave.

"Who cares? It'll probably work inside. Let's go!" Yoongi ushered impatiently.

-

"Is everything okay, sunflower?" Hoseok cooed softly, glancing down at my head resting motionlessly against his shoulder, a worried crease possibly twisting his features, but I'm not sure - it's dark.

We've all trudged in for a few while and it has proved to be nothing but an empty space thus far. A natural tunnel-like structure that was slowly building doubt for everyone the deeper they went.