Hugs

PAIRING: Taylor Swift x female!reader
REQUESTED: No
WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: Taylor always gives you the best hugs, especially the ones that she brings home to you from touring
A/N: This was meant to be for the cuddles scenario, this took me in a different direction
***

Taylor had only gotten home from tour and you wanted to plan a special evening to welcome her home.

While she was gone, you spent the last few days tidying up the home with the company of her cats, if not any other human being. It just meant you weren't completely alone, even on the days it seemed so. Taylor had been keeping you posted on her locations that lead her an inch or more closer to home and oh, have you missed her! She had no knowledge of this but you still kept a poster of her you had since her self titled album and discovering you really liked her music when she was just getting started on her dream career. Somehow, pinning the poster of her above your bed at night seemed to make it feel less lonely and empty, and would help you to sleep better on the restless nights.

Just as you finished preparing Taylor's meal, you got notified of her plane landing. Although she would be home any minute, there was a chance that heavy traffic could interfere with the timing, which was a very discouraging thought. You wanted nothing more than to have her home with you, you wanted it like you wanted nothing else in the whole world. The table was now set, and with having nothing else to do, you took a seat at the end of the table as you continued to wait for her. Lucky for you, there was hardly anyone on the road home, making Taylor come home at the expected time. This was all a surprise for Taylor, and wanting to keep it that way, you remained in your chair even after hearing the front door rattling. Indicating that it was Taylor fitting the key into the lock, you smile at the sound of the opening click, Taylor's footsteps following along. Once she was in, she started calling out for you, letting you know that she was home wherever you were. It was good to hear the sound of her voice, oh how you've missed that, too!

Her voice had always been soothing to you, whether she was singing, or whether she was simply talking to you. It was very soothing and angelic, making it hard for anyone to forget the sound of her voice. It was truly mesmerizing.

"Y/n, I'm home!"

Just as she takes a step in the kitchen, she doesn't see you at first as she sets her things down on top of the kitchen counter. You than clear your throat, making her jump and turn in fright. The next thing you know, Taylor engulfs you in her famous bear hugs. Taylor's hugs were always warm and welcoming, and you loved it. You return the hug, neither of you breaking apart for quite sometime as you remained locked in each other's arms. By the time you pulled away, the both of you had tears running down your faces, Taylor places her soft touching hand on your cheek and softly strokes it as she speaks.

"I missed you like crazy. I'm so glad to be home."

"I missed you even more, Taylor. I think your cats did as well. But they kept me company for the time being."

Taylor giggles as she engulfs you yet again in another big long hug, than pulls away, taking this moment to plant a soft kiss on your forehead, making it your turn to speak.

"Are you hungry?"

"I'm starving, actually!"

"Excellent! I made your favorite meal and I also have your favorite dessert for after!"

Again, Taylor pulls you back in for another hug before taking her seat at the table.

You could not get enough of her hugs, she gave you the best ones!

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!