You show up to her door crying

Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
Taylor quickly grew concerned for you as you were crying over the latest phone call, after hanging up.

The phone call was about you telling her of how you got a single text message from your now ex girlfriend earlier that morning, breaking up with you. Jut hearing your voice breaking, picturing the tears streaming down your face was all it took for her own heart to break.

She hated to hear and to even know that you were fighting a battle against misery, knowing this whole mess was making you suffer so, not only was it the suffering, but it was just pure misery. Taylor felt bad and wanted to everything she could that would possibly do you any good in helping you to feel better and move forward from he ex and all of this shit out together. After hearing the door bell ring, Taylor didn't hesitate in answering it right away, already knowing it was going to be you. It never failed failed for Taylor being there when you needed her the most, especially in times like this.

She saw you standing there with dry tear marks and fresh tears running down over them, the sight took her breath away, breaking her heart. That was all it took, the first thing Taylor does is to pull you into a hug, rubbing soothing circles on your back, muttering sweet things into your ears. As Taylor finishes the hug, she invites you inside, allowing her to take your hand and lead the way. Despite of her knowing this was not the time for this to occur, but there was something important to her that she had to say, but it needed to be said otherwise she wasn't sure how much longer she could hold that in anymore. For right now, she could only hope for the best and prepare for the worst, and only hope you would walk away with your friendship still intact.

"(Y/n), I know now isn't the best time to say this, but if I don't say it, I will make myself go crazy and it's something you ought to know."

"What's that?"

You couldn't help but feel your stomach churn at the way Taylor was making this sound, and it didn't sound good. This all having you begin to wonder if you had done something wrong when in reality, that wasn't the least bit true at all.

"Um, it just... I like you. I like you more then in a friendship way. I understand that if you don't, but I want us to be more then just friends. Much more then that, much more."

Silence comes between you both, as you thought of something to say to what Taylor had just said.

"You're right to know that this is not the best time for something like that, but I'm glad you said this because I like in that way as well."

Taylor couldn't recall on such joy she was feeling that were coursing through her veins, almost as if this was an adrenaline rush. This suddenly made you forget everything that's happened, and it brought the comfort that was needed in this rough time. (E/G) isn't worth anything you ever have to own, she doesn't know what's she lost, but she doesn't deserve you in the slightest.

Not at all.

That moment turned into the very moment you and Taylor share your first kiss together.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!