Kissing

PAIRING: Taylor x female!reader
REQUESTED: No
WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: Taylor gives you your first kiss on a special evening
***

You and Taylor had been dating for three months now and although the relationship had been made official to both sides of the family, the first kiss still hadn't happened yet.

Patience was something you were good about, but it sometimes got out of hand and would turn into worry. As right now, the thought of maybe you did something wrong crept the back of your mind. Than the thought of if you did anything or if there was something wrong, Taylor would have spoken to you about it and the two of you would have looked at it and resolve it together. The truth was, the two of you were a little frightened to make the first move, but that would all change tonight.

The other day, you found an invitation in the mail for Taylor's cousin's wedding. You both had been invited and it was something you were both excited about and very much looked forward to. As close as you were with your own family, you were very close to Taylor's. Especially to her mother, in fact, her mom had made it so that instead of calling her Andrea, you were to call her mom, in which you did. Taylor made the first move on everything, the hugging, the handholding, etc. you thought maybe this time it was your turn to make the first move on that first kiss you were longing for to happen. You have even considered talking to her mother about it, but held back in fear of that being a way that could hurt Taylor is she found out. Deciding it was something you needed to give time for, you stuck to that decision and that paid off, making it worth the wait. Month number four had soon entered into your relationship and you were now finding yourself holding hands with Taylor walking into her cousin's reception. It had been a nice day, truly magical and had gotten you excited about your future with Taylor.

So there you were sitting with your girlfriend and her parents, happily chatting away until the time came for everyone to make their best wishes for the bride and groom. To your surprise, Taylor was the first to stand up and make her way to the mic. Everyone was still minding their own until Taylor spoke, grabbing their undivided attention.

"Everyone, can I have your attention please?"

Once all eyes were on her, she spoke again, making her own best wishes for the bride and groom before pulling you up to stand beside her. You felt your face flush bright red from shyness as Taylor began to not only introduce you and your relationship, but to seal it in front of everyone there.

"This is my girlfriend, Y/n. We have been dating for four months now and there will be more dating in the future, maybe something more.. such as this."

Taylor than turns back to you and begins kissing you. Your first kiss has finally been delivered! Everyone was cheering you on with applauds and whistles, this was definitely a night for the both of you to remember...always.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!