Heated arguments

***

***Pairing: Taylor x female!readerWarming: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Taylor x female!reader
Warming: None
Requested: No

***
"Can you just stop?!" Taylor snaps, her fist slammed against the countertop.

This was a an argument that had gone much further then intended. The sound of her fist making you jump more then of her easing her voice. Silence settles in as your eyes sting with tears starting to form in your eyes as you waited for Taylor to say something.

Arguments hardly ever happens between the both of you, and when they did happen, it ever got anything like this. Taylor had been on edge lately while isolating herself at the studio and you were determined to get to the bottom of the reason why. You didn't know what in the world was going on and you were understanding of it for a while and gave her the space she wished for, but after of her just walking through the door, you knew she had another bad day. Taylor wasn't feeling any better, so you put your foot down this time, determined to figure her out.

However, that seemed to only make things worse, and to make her more upset then she already was.

"Taylor, help me understand here. I was only asking you what the matter was, it wasn't meant to turn into the apocalypse."

"I could really use some space right now, (Y/n)." Taylor mutters, burying her face in her hands.

"I've been giving you all the space you wished for. C'mon, it's time for you to tell me what's wrong."

When Taylor doesn't say anything, you walk over to her and place a hand on her shoulder, which she only shrugged off before pushing you away even further, as what she says next takes you by surprise. Because this wasn't the Taylor you once knew.

"Really, Y/n? Did you not just hear what I said?!"

You opened your mouth to say something back, only to be interrupted by her snapping at you again, really scaring you this time.

"No! You don't get to say anything, I had a bad day and I don't need you to make it worse. So why don't you just get off my damn back?!"

Taylor storms off, leaving you frozen in shock while hearing the bedroom door slam shut before hearing her turn the shower on. Although this wasn't Taylor at all, you were upset enough to even begin thinking this had to be something caused by what you did but couldn't remember what. You kept whacking your brain, trying to figure it out. Anything would help, you wanted to fix this.

You decided to take this thought outside with some red wine and give Taylor the time to regain her composure enough for a good long talk.

———

The time wasn't known how long since you've been sitting outside, sipping away your red wine.

It had come to the point in where you were just about to head back in the house to confront Taylor once again, but then you suddenly felt eyes on you.

You didn't have to turn around in order to see who was there, but you didn't want to come first to say anything, either. Fate seemed to be kinder to you, as Taylor had actually done something she hadn't in a while, she had come forward to being the first to speak. At first, she doesn't know what to say, before sitting beside you, she places her hand on your shoulder, causing you to look at her.

"Can we talk?"

Rather then giving her a verbal answer, you motioned your head as an invitation to take the chair next to you. Taylor couldn't find the right words to express her guilt and how it was eating away at her the more she thought about how she lashed at you earlier. It wasn't what anyone deserves, it wasn't what you had deserved for that matter. You are her world, and she had made you feel the opposite of that, causing her to be ashamed of herself. A few extra minutes tick by before started apologizing in the best way possible.

"I honestly don't know how to say what I really want to say... I'm sorry."

"That's a start."

"I'm sorry for taking my bad day out on you. I'm sorry for what I said. I'm sorry for the hurt I caused you. I'm sorry for not communicating with you in the way you had wanted. I'm sorry that I had hurt your feelings."

That had you learning of something else you found adorable about Taylor, of the way she apologizes. At first, you planned to play hardball and be more stubborn for forgiveness, but this made it hard not to give her forgiveness.

"I feel really bad, awful." She continues, causing a smile to form on your lips.

"Now I'm feeling better." You say, looking at her with a goofy grin.

"Of course you do." Taylor giggles, pulling you in for a hug.

Taylor feels like the luckiest girl in the world for having you to hold in her arms, while you felt very lucky to call her yours.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!