She's older then you, but starts falling for you

***

***Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader Warnings: A small age gap, that's all Requested: No

***
Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader
Warnings: A small age gap, that's all
Requested: No

***

Taylor understood that there was a four year age difference between the both of you, but she couldn't help the way she felt.

She was older then you by four years, but to her, you just seemed to be everything she needed, what she was looking for in a true love. You didn't know it, but she wrote some lyrics that she only would know would be about you in her journals.

As of now, you both have an amazing friendship and in the midst of it all, you soon find yourself falling for her as well. But being the shy person you were, you kept that to yourself, you didn't even console in your journals about your thoughts and feelings that were growing for Taylor. It wasn't necessarily the age difference that gave you cold feet, it was the fact that she was so popular, you didn't want to take a chance on possibly becoming a interference in her music career. But you soon learned that couldn't possibly be true, because she started inviting you to tag along with her to the studio to work and be with her. You were going with her nearly every day all day, and you quite enjoyed yourself and enjoyed being in her company.

One of her favorite things was to see you laugh at one of her dorky jokes she randomly made, she not only loved to hear your laugh, or to see your smile, she loved the way your nose scrunched. Sometimes she would even playfully poke your nose just to see it scrunch up, and you thought of it as weird at first, but you've grown to love it. Now when it comes to naming what you love about Taylor, you loved watching her hands as she played the guitar or the piano. She had even given you a little bit of her knowledge on those two instruments after asking if you knew them at all, catching your eyes staring at her hands as they move.

"Do you play?" She asks.

"No, but I'd like to one day."

"Well, come here and let me show you a little how it works."

Your felt your face flush a light shade of pink as she places her soft hands over yours, directing them in the correct position on the piano keys.

Taylor started by teaching you the basics, and by the end of the short lesson, you knew the notes of the piano and even memorized a little bit of one of her favorite warm ups. It was easier for you to play it by ear then it was for you to learn to read sheet music, and Taylor couldn't help but feel proud of that because that's how she knows the piano herself. The next time you meet her at the studio, she did a lot of thinking and decided to tell you how she felt about you, and she was nervous of course. But whatever way you react or accept, she would accept it, whether you felt the same or not.

Taylor didn't know what to expect, but what she hadn't had any idea that you felt the same way and had no idea that you were debating on whether telling her or not yourself. Neither of you would never forget the very day you both made the choice to confess, just the fact Taylor made the first move.

"(Y/n), I've been putting this off for a while now, but there's something important I need to talk to you about."

"Okay, I'm here to listen. What is it you need to talk about?"

"It's about our relationship. Um, I don't know how else to tell you this so I'm just going to come right out with it."

You nod as she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"What I wanted to tell you was, I like you. I like you a lot, (Y/n). I hope this doesn't make you feel uncomfortable and I understand if you don't feel the same way, I just needed to let you know otherwise I would never have the courage and strength to tell you this."

Mix of emotions was what you felt at first, but then just pure happiness was what you felt next before giving her your response to her confession.

Now it was your turn.

"I'm really happy to hear you say that, Taylor. I really am, you have no idea. I've been feeling the same way for a while and I just didn't know how to tell you, I was just worried that if I had said anything, it would make an negative impact on your career or our friendship."

"That could never happen, (Y/n). I love you too much to let that happen."

"Well, that's good because I love you, too."

The both of stared are each other before leaning in for your first ever shared kiss.

All that was going through your minds was that in a circumstance like this, she doesn't matter to either of you.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!