Chapter 66:

Shawns POV
Its been a month since Sam and I have finally gotten back together after begging her countless times and proving to her that I have grown we are finally living together again. Life has been so great we got a new house and the twins love it . But today is our Anniversary of the first Time we became official and I am going way over my head with this one.

I've planned our entire wedding In secrecy. I know I'm insane but I have this crazy feeling that she will say yes.

"Are you ready sweetie" I hear my mom walk into the room.

I take a deep nervous breath "more than I ever will be " I smile

"My baby is getting married" I watch her begin to tear up I pull her into a hug

"It's okay mom and I know I can't believe it"

"I still think this whole thing is insane" she laughs wiping her tears

"Yea I know but I know Sam she hates planning things she's rather just pay someone to do it and show up"

"Yes honey but not to your own wedding " she laughs

"Hey it's almost time mom come on we have to get Sam ready" Aaliyah pokes her head through the door .

"I'll see you out there baby I love you " my mom kisses my cheek before leaving .

I need to breath I hope this goes as planned I hope she says yes.
-
Sam's POV
Things between Shawn and I have been amazing more than I can ask for. We moved back in together and purchased a brand new house to celebrate. I think being apart for so long made us even closer than before.

We're in tulum for our anniversary and he says he has something important planned but I need to be blind folded. I know that Aaliyah is here and his parents to help out with the twins but I'm a bit nervous .

"Hey Sam it's time for your blind fold and then we're going to get you dressed" she smiles too excited

"You know you can tell me what the surprise is I won't say anything " I smile as she shakes her head

"Not a chance now turn around"

I sigh worth a shot I sit in a chair as I have my makeup and hair done and I received a blacked out shades to wear so I don't mess it up too much. I'm placed in a long dress I assume a gown very fitting and heels . I really want to know where I am going and see my attire.

We are all done and we walk for a few minutes . It's completely silent as I am passed over to a muscular figure.

"Sam this is going to be your escort for the rest of the way , we'll see you in a bit"

I nod walking slowly with my escort. I take a deep breath this is so nerve racking I'm going to kill Shawn for putting me through this.

-
Shawn POV
Here I am standing at the alter with all our family and friends gathered on the beach I see her with her shades on walking very cautiously as she asks her father who she has no idea is her escort a bunch of questions as he tries to hold in his laugh staying silent.  I can't help but laugh I signal for everyone else to try and hold it in.

"Shawn ?" She calls stepping up the steps infront of me.

"Hey baby" I say holding back my tears she looks so beautiful in her dress even with the shades on. I gave her back her engagement ring last month as a house warming gift and she had it on ever since. We've been through so much together and now we're finally here.

"Can I take this off now ?" She asks
"Yea I'll help you " I saw trying to hold my cracking voice in .
"Shawn are you oka-" her jaw drops as I remove her shades.