Chapter 30:

Sams pov

3yrs

I'm finally home from a long day of conferences and meetings. I search for my keys finally spotting them after 5 minutes . I open the door and kick off my heels. No one knows how good that feels.

"Babe!" I shout putting my bag down unbuttoning my shirt. Out side is so hot I can't wait to go under the cold shower and out into the nice air condition . I can't wait to go back to Toronto, California is too hot only 1more month until the tour is over. I tie my hair up making me feel cooler.

I push open the door and I see Shawn on the floor with his guitar and laptop. "Hey babe you didn't hear me calling you?" I crouch down pecking his lips.

"No I'm sorry" he says taking off his headphones.

"Making new music?" I ask sliding down next to him.

"Yea you want to hear ?" I place the head phones over my ears rocking my head to the beat. "Shawn that's really really good! that's going to be a hit" he smiles nudging me.

"Always hyping me yup, aye ?" I laugh kissing his cheek.

"No I always tell you the truth wasn't the last 3 singles hits?" I smirk throwing my shirt in the hamper before sliding my skirt off.

I can feel eyes on me the whole time "can you stare any harder you perv" I tease wrapping my towel around me.

"You know what" he gets up marching over to me throwing me over his shoulder.

"Shawn put me down!" I laugh as jasper and jace run through the doors barking.

Shawn gently put me down walking backwards into the bathroom. " I think I'll join you for this shower" he smirks pulling his shirt off.

-

Relaxed I'm laying on the couch with all my boys jace laying across my lap jasper on The ground and me leaning on Shawn.

"Your almost finished with the tour how does it feel" I ask combing my fingers through jaces fur.

"I'm a little sad but feeling very accomplished "
He shrugs focusing on the tv.

"I'm glad your feeling accomplished you've worked so hard. I couldn't be any prouder" I smile As he blushes.

"Thank you babe" I sit up stretching

"It's getting late time for bed I have a big day tomorrow" he announces standing up.

"You got this" I tell him.

-

Shawn's pov

"I have to go babe my meeting is about to start" I frown not wanting to hang up.

"Aw okay good luck and don't worry your going to get the position I just know it" always so positive one of the reasons I love this girl.

"Thanks Sam , I'll call you after love you"

"Okay I love you too" I can feel the smile creep on my face everytime I hear her say those words.

I take a deep breathe walking into the conference room.

"Mr.mendes?" A tall, tan, muscular man addresses me as he stands with his hand out.

"Yes that's me but please call me Shawn, mr.brooks " I insist shaking his hand before we sit.

"Okay so tell me a little bit about your self and explain to me what attaining this position means to you" he pull out a note pad and a pen waiting for me to begin.