Chapter 24:

I want to say happy birthday to the boy I fell in love with from the first video he's ever posted. Today he's 18 and I couldn't be any prouder watching him grow. I love you Shawn Mendes I pray you live to see many more.
🎉🎊1️⃣8️⃣🎊🎉

-----------------------------------------------------
I can hear the endless screams from my
Brother down the halls as he goes on calling me names and claiming that I can't possibly be his sister.

I fold my clothes quickly wanting to be on the next flight out . And I realized that I wiped my face a million times within five minutes .

I stuff my clothes into my bag angrily and I'm startled hearing a knock on my door .
shailene appears at the door was face saddened . She got in trouble too but I got
In more of course she's his wife he'll always forgive her.

"Hey it's alright he's just heated" she rubs my back

" he's going to hate me forever " I frown

" no he won't I promise and plus I have a surprise for you" her smile is warm as she removes her other hand from behind her back in her hand is a picture of an ultrasound .

I gasp holding my mouth "oh my god " I can't help but smile pulling her into a hug. "I'm going to be an auntie "

"yea not the best timing but I thought i'd cheer you up" she laughs and I smile back.

"yea it's actually the worst but it made my day a lot better, so girl or boy ?"

"My lips are sealed" she smiles.

-

I'm finally home I decided to lay off of work for a while but my boss thinks I'll do my best thinking In this state.

In the middle of my writing I hear a knock at my door  I sigh strolling over. I open the doors eye widened , no words are exchange among us although I wish I had combed my hair and tried to look a little, well a lot more presentable.

"Hey mom, hi dad " I smile combing my fingers through my tangled hair . My mother frowns at me.

"You look horrible darling" I roll my eyes always so prissy.

"Jennifer please, don't start" my dad warns

This is why I love my dad always on my side he gives me a wink before stepping into the house.

Thank god I cleaned the house this morning everything spick and span.

My mom pleased with the way the house looks I'm forced to comb my hair and change into a dress.

Small talks sparks between my father and I while my mom just listens.

"You can Cut the bullshit John, Samantha what is wrong with you, Theodore called and told us about everything that happened"

I frown I should have known I must have ruined her reputation now.

"Your in the magazines non stop I can't have a daughter that can't keep her legs shut" my dad and I jaws drop. She did not just say that oh now she's going to hear my mouth.

" and you are to talk? you have 3 children for 3 different men and I'm the one that can't shut my legs" the next thing I felt was a sting on my cheek.

"You do not talk to me like that I am your mother!" She fumes

"And you don't speak to me like I'm some type of whore or something!" I yell back .

"I'm not speaking to you like one I'm speaking to you because you are one! You've been with 3 different Boys and the year isn't even up yet"

"Shit happens! You think I planned all of this out that I chose this ! My fucking boyfriend of 3 years turned out to be gay , Shawn cheated on me so I moved on mother that's what
Your suppose to do! But you should be an expert at that right?" I sniff wiping a tear with a smirk on my face.

"Enough!!!" My father finally speaks up "both of you are acting childish , Samantha that is your mother that your talking to have some respect , and Jennifer she is your daughter , your only daughter you should be setting an example for her! I can't believe the Both of you"

He walks out the door angrily. I look at my mother who storms out behind him. I'm glad she's gone although I have to call my dad to apologize I've never seen him this angry before.

-

I fix my living room up the second I sit down the door bell goes off again. Ugh wtf ?!

I open the door applying so Much force the door nob made a dent in the wall.

"Hey" Cameron smiles at me before his face turns concerned."What's wrong baby?" He cups my face stepping into the house .

I can't help but let my tears run . I told him about the vist from my parents and he comforted me.

Laying in the crook of his neck I snuggle up closer. "It's okay baby" he rubs my back as we lay on the couch .

"Why did you even come here ?" I ask letting out a small whimper.

"For you of course I wanted to make sure that you were okay" I look at him confused

"Your not mad at me?"  I ask

"Not entirely for sleeping in the same bed as him and wearing his clothes yes I'm so fucking mad at you" I frown about to protest "but of course I know you didn't do anything he was just watching out for you"

"Thank you Cameron" I hug him grateful for his understanding.

We talk until we fall asleep.

1 month later~

Life has been great so far although my mother haven't spoken to me since. Theo finally spoke to me and Shawn and I are mutual even though he and Cameron can't stand each other.

I'm laying in bed and my thoughts are interrupted with lips attacking mines.
My eyes flutter open and I smile. "Babe" I squeal pulling him back in for a kiss.

He gives me a forceful kiss pressing are bodies into the bed. His lips trail from my neck down his fingers crawling under my shirt but I quickly stop him. "No Cameron I'm not ready" he rolls his eyes annoyed.

"We've been together for 3 fucking months Samantha" I sigh.

I just haven't gotten around to it yet. "Maybe another time" I say and he shakes his head a smirk playing on his lips. "Your crazy if you think I'm waiting any longer".

The second I scoot over I'm pressed against the bed Cameron hovering over me. "Cameron I'm serious" I frown

"so am I"  he pulls me by my thighs pulling off my shorts.

"Cameron stop" I push him but he's stronger than me. He smushed his lips against mines I try to pull away but I can't. I kick and slap him but it's no use. He prys the rest of my clothes off. I can't believe he would do this to me I would never in my life thought he would.

I cried to myself  still fighting him off. "Stop fighting" I claw his face and he punches the shit out of me.

My jaw hurts so much " help!" I get chocked up feeling his fingers around my neck as he strangles me. I pull at his fingers  but the next thing I know the room is turning black and I feel  a stinging sensation at the back of my head as it hits the head board behind me.