Chapter 48:

Sams pov

I wake up and the first thing I do is pinch myself.
Shawn walking into the room with a tray in hand .

"You're awake baby" he laughs resting the tray on my lap.

"You didn't have to shawn " he smiled shaking his head

"I wanted to and I already ate" I smile thanking him .

I bearly ate anything I have no appetite whatsoever.

"Baby can you try to eat more" I shake my head.

"If I eat anymore ill throw up.

He sighed taking my tray from me.

I wait till he's outside to follow him out . My legs are extremely weak almost jelly feels like I forgot how to walk. I hold onto the walls walking slowly until I get out the door and to the dogs room .

"Sam no!" He dropped his dish and skid over to me.

I open door and my babies run out all 5 of them jumping attacking me with love to the ground oh how I've missed them.

I felt myself start to cry . Shawn yells at them scooping me up . "No Shawn it's okay I'm not hurt I just missed them" he sighs

"Doc says too much activity is going to wear you out just one step at a time baby that why I locked them up" he gestures them back into the room the whine holding their heads and tails down .

"Shawn don't do that let them be"

"I'm trying to keep you alive"

"I'm not dying stop treating me like a patient and start treating me like your wife" I frown pushing him away as I walk into the dogs room slowly.

----
Shawn's pov

I find myself deep in though writing in my song book. It felt good to write my thoughts down on paper and then I started humming as I went.

I gave you the key when the door wasn't open, just admit it
See I gave you faith turned your doubt in to hoping, can't deny it
Now I'm all alone and my joys turned to moping
Tell me here, where are you now that I need you?
Where are you now?
Where are you now that I need ya?
Couldn't find you anywhere
When you broke down I didn't leave ya
I was by your side
So where are you now that I need ya?
Where are you now that I need ya?

I gave you attention when nobody else was payin'
I gave you the shirt off my back what you sayin'
To keep you warm
I showed you the game everybody else was playin', that's for sure
And I was on my knees when nobody else was prayin', oh lord

Where are you now that I need ya?
I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you
I need you the most

I knew just the person to give it to , Justin . Skrilex sent me a beat a few months ago and I think their collaboration would be amazing.

"It's about me isn't it?" I look at the door was and I see sam using her crutches that the nurse brought over since she refuses to rest.

"Yeah when you were in your coma" I sigh pulling her onto my lap.

"I like the beat a lot it's really good"

"Yeah skrilkex sent it to me a few months back wanted me to make a song but at the time I was focusing on my album" I shrug

"Well do you know how you want it to sound?"

"No I just wrote as I went " she nods looking back at the song. I know that look she has a way she wants it to sound.

"Sing it to me " i say she looks at me and smiles

" I gave you the key when the door wasn't open, just admit it.

See I gave you faith turned your doubt in to hoping, can't deny it.

Now I'm all alone and my joys turned to moping
Tell me here, where are you now that I need you?

(Where are you?)
(Where are you now?)

Where are you now that I need ya?
Couldn't find you anywhere.

When you broke down I didn't leave ya
I was by your side.

So where are you now that I need ya?

Where are you now that I need ya?"

The beat drops and it fit perfectly. "Wow" I looked at her amazed her voice still sound angelic and she hadn't lost her touch .

"That was perfect I'm going to face time Justin and skrilex and you sing it to them"
-

It's been two day since sams been home and all she keeps asking me about is the kids and how much she misses Amelia I figured she was ready.

I hear a knock at the door. "I got it" I yell from the kitchen " I open the door and my legs are attacked my Amelia immediately trying to climb up my clothes .

"Up!!" She screams smiling

"Hi princess daddy missed you " I smile lifting her up planting kissed all over her face.

"Hi honey " my mother smiles waking in with one car seat and Aaliyah walks in with the other .

"Where's dad ?" I question pulling Aaliyah into a hug.

"Work" she says walking in as I close the door.

"Where's Samantha ?" My mother asked confused

"She's in the room , she's .....nervous" I sigh and my mom pats my back

"It's going to be okay they know their mothers scent trust me"

She sets our son down in his car seat . He is fast asleep I take him out and into the room to change. Aaliyah follows me with our daughter.

"She's going to be okay Shawn I know she will she's still in denial that's all" she comforts me with a smile helping change the babies.

"Thanks Aaliyah "

"Your welcome and can you guys please pick a name for my Niece and nephew today !" She laughs shaking her head "it's been a month for god sake "

"Shhhh your going to wake them " I place them both in their cribs before walking out and going into our room.
I see my mother speaking with Sam before they both look at me smiling .

"Are they okay ?" Sam asks sitting up quickly I can tell she was in pain though .

"Take it Easy and yes they are sleeping "