Chapter 37:

Three months later

I check the calendar letting out a sigh. Today's the day I should be walking down the aisle . sadly I'm not but it's okay I guess at least I still have him that's all that's matter. "Mommy lets goooooooo" I snap out of my thoughts.

"okay , okay "

I hurry to get my keys " say bye to daddy" I tell her . Shawn walks into the living room "bye daddy" she hugs  his leg he smiles picking her up kissing her cheek.

"I'll see you later princess " he sets her back on the ground as she races to the door.

"Later babe" He snakes his arms around me and he kisses my cheek. I try not to make it noticeable but I'm still bummed out about it all today is supposed to be our wedding day.

"You okay?" He ask tilting my chin to look at me.

I can't help but let a tear slip "baby what's wrong ?"

"Nothing" I unhook his arms from me and wipe my tears.

He frowns at me "sam"

I can hear Amelia screaming down the hall "mommy!!!!"

"I have to go" I leave quickly taking Amelia hand in mines.

-
"Okay Amelia mommys going to be right here" I sit on the bench watching her play in the ball pit of this ginormous inside playground.

I pick up my book and start writing. I haven't written in a very long time I've just been distracted and I took a break from working for a while after the tape leak and all.

I write listening to an instrumental of a song sent to me by Alex and sierra (little do you know)

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memory
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time
Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back
For the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time

I snap out my writing of it when i hear crying . I snatch the headphones out of my ears and run over to Amelía .

"What's happen princess?" I ask kneeling down to her size I can see her busted lip.

I see a flash go off I look over to see paparazzi through the glass. Oh god just fucking great I pick Amelía up into my arms . I see one of the workers run over .

" I saw her slip on her way out and hit her face on the edge , I just wanted to make sure she was alright " he smiles kindly.

"Thank you your so sweet but I think she'll live" I joke

" well I brought her this" he handed me napkins and her a stuffed white rabbit that has bows on its ears just like Amelías pig tails .She's wearing a dress and holding a lollipop.

"Oohh amelia what's this ?" I ask pointing to the stuffed animal .

"A bunny" she sniff

"Yes baby and look what it has " I gasp "a lollipop" I squeal and she smiles grabbing it out of the workers hands.

"Nuh ah what do we say ?" I question her .