Chapter 23:

Shawns pov
"What the hell am I going to do with you ! Shawn your almost 20 for god sake i can't keep covering for you any more , I am coming on the next flight to Los Angeles . If you-" I hang up I'm tired of Emily nagging me she has been since this morning .

I here shifting and I walk into the bedroom her eyes struggle to open but when they meet mine they shoot open even wider.

"Shawn" she's shocked to see me

"Hey" I give her a small smile helping her sit up.

The second she does she grabs for her head "Fuck"

"Take it easy" I tell her handing her a bottle of
Water and a pill

I have a million of questions to ask but I know she's not in the state for answering them .

"I feel like shit" I push her hair out of her face

"I know it's called a hang over" I chuckle lightly taking her hand in mines.

I just cant resist to touch her. Her eyes trail from our hands up to my eyes.

Instantly she looks sad and if I didn't know any better I would say guilty.

She opens her mouth to say something but instead ends up throwing up on the floor next to the bed .

I quickly tie her hair back and wrap an arm around her so she doesn't fall.

-
Sam pov

I thought I would never finish throwing up everything hurts . I can't remember much of last night. But I am happy to be cleaned and refreshed.

I step out the bathroom towel in hand and Shawn is ending a phone call . "Aw you look so cute" he smiles and I look down his sweatpants that trips me with every step and his tshirt .

I roll my eyes playfully sitting on the bed . "Just like oldtimes" his smile dropping a little and I fiddle with my fingers. I haven't told him about Cameron yet.

Cameron's my current boyfriend an old friend of Mine from high school. We always spoke
And I knew he had a crush on me and we sort of reconnected .

We've hung out within the months that Shawn and I were apart but he knew what our relationship was like so he never made any moves on me.

I don't know how to tell him I know how much Shawn loves me but when the controversy between him and Camilla came about Cameron was there to comfort me and Shawn wasn't.

Actions speaks louder then words and while Shawn would text me if I'm okay Cameron would actually come to my house to
Make sure that I was okay.

"What happened last night ?" He asked taking a seat beside me .

"I could ask the same " I'm just as confused

"First off how much did you have to drink ?"

I don't even remember "maybe 3 and a shot or two ?" I'm not sure my memory is still blurry

"Sam, 3 drinks and A shot or two! what the hell were you thinking your body cannot handle all of that "He sighs pulling on his hair and I look down at my feet.

"Who the hell bought you all those drinks?" I don't want to sell shailene out but I guess everyone knows now . "shailene got me one and  I beg her for another " I shrug

"And the others ?" I bite my lip unsure if I should tell him or not .

"Sam" he's losing his patience.

"Some guy at the bar bought them for me"

"For the love of god Samantha didn't your parent tell you to not take drinks from strangers that ass hole probably put something in your drink"