Chapter 14:

It's been months since I've been off tour. And life has been crazy what can I say. I fell for a celeb and now my name has been thrown everywhere around social media. I haven't spoken to Shawn at all. He has called me almost everyday but I never picked up I'm debating whether i should change my number or not but it would be too much people to tell that I've changed it.

My home isn't the same its way more lonelier and quiet.

Sucks really I wanted to get a pet but I don't know if I will be able to take care of it. Now I'm working once again for Justin. Working on his purpose album and we are just about done . It's more easier to write Justin's song then shawn's . I feel like Justin and I are on the same page with our emotions.

Shit I think I just blinded myself I keep forgetting to turn off the flash notification on my phone. I swear someone should sue Apple. Any how it not Shawn that's calling me which is surprising but instead it's a FaceTime from Justin . "Hey jay" "hey Sam I just finished 'life is worth living' and 'love yourself" so I'll send you the audio and let me know if you like it, but I think that's all I'm so excited for the album  release" "don't forget I want the first copy" i joke "I will make sure of it thanks for all the help I couldn't do it without you" I blush "your welcome later justin" "bye Sammy" he smiles cheekily and I roll my eyes ending the call. He knows how much I hate when he calls me that.
Anyhow another album accomplished. Shawn finished his album last month and released
It I have to admit it really spoke to me. All his songs were song from his heart. They held so much emotion and story behind them. Telling different stories without giving to much away.

Truth is I never thought he needed me as a writer in the first place he writes amazing songs on his own he finished the whole album without me and It was amazing.

I glance at the clock at I see 3:52am I better head to bed. It's late but I have to write back zayn that I would love to help him on his solo album. I have to make my money somehow. And the one and only Ed Sheeran wants to sign me to his songwriting company but that means I might have to move to England. Sadly I haven't made up my mind yet but he told that I'm always welcomed when I'm ready so I'm thankful.
-

I'm on my way to a cafe near my house to get my morning coffee and as I pick up my order and search for a seat I hear a familiar voice. I turn my head and I see Shawn he's speaking with a girl that I've never seen before. Her hair is long and brown and she has perfectly tanned skin. I freeze in my tracks as his eyes meet mines. "Sam?" I don't say anything. The girl turns around and she's beautiful but she was crying and he eyes were red and puffy and piercing green. " what are you doing here?" He asks walking over to me "I could ask you the same" I frown  at him. "Iv missed you so much" he said hugging me tightly. I hug him back and I feel his body lunge forward his weight taking over mines. His body falls to the ground beside me and I drop everything in my hand on the floor. My shirt is covered in blood and looking up I seeing the girl with the gun in her hand "if I can't have him no one can" she smirks pointing the gun to the cameras in the store shooting each and every one of them. I crouch down beside Shawn but I know it was already too late he's gone she gave him three shots and one was to the head. Then she turns the gun to random people in the store and start to fire shots. I never felt so helpless I just latch my body onto shawns clutching tighter after each shot. Soon after it gets quiet I look up slowly wiping the tears of my face looking up at her. "and here we have the best for last shawns most prized possession" she smirks pointing the gun to me before pulling the trigger.
-
I jumped up Thank god it was just a dream. I jump in fright hearing banging on my door. I wipe the sweat off of my forehead and the tears from my eyes. walking to the door and I open it slowly. The second I see Shawn I hug him. Not having a care in the world I let myself go in his arms. Stumbling back into the house I continue to cry. He quickly locks the door and guides us to the couch.

"It's okay Sam, everything is going to be okay" he rubs my back comforting me but I couldn't stop. I was scared even though it was only a dream. "Your okay sam I'm here" he pulls me away wiping my tears with his thumb. I calm myself down holding onto his hand never wanting to let go. "What's wrong?" He ask softly rubbing my hand soothingly. "I had a bad dream" I say. "About what?" He ask "about you a-and you were dead" I can bearly breath. "it's okay I'm here with you now" he smiles pulling me back into a hug. This time I just let him hold me in his arms. "What are you doing here?" I ask tracing my hands against his chest. "I wanted to see you....I-I missed you" he admits. I sat up leaning closer to him "so did I" I admit. "I don't want to do this anymore I want to be with you". I feel confused "shawn I dont know" "please Sam I'm begging you I've been going crazy without you" he slid off the couch to his knees on the floor. "Shawn, I-I just need more time" I lie "it's been 3 months , 3 crazy, long, heartbreaking months. And I don't know if I can do that again not having you by my side drives me insane the last two months on tour and I decided to give you another month to make your mind up but I can't give you another. Sam I can't I don't have it in me" his cheeks flush red and his lip trembles slightly. Oh Shawn "then why don't you just move on-" "because I don't want too! I want you and only you and if I can't have then I'll just kill myself" he's crying this is real. He really wants me and only me this isn't a joke I hope it's not because I would be extremely embarrassed. I wipe his tears feeling my own forming once again. Before I can stop myself I forcefully crash my lips against his.

How could I not miss this how could I deny myself this unconditional love. I realized that I love Shawn more than I thought I ever could. Maybe Matthew just wasn't meant for me and was helping me kill time until it was shawns time.

Our lips mold together perfectly. I pull him closer to me as he stand up hovering over me on the couch. Our lips never breaking and I feel like I could kiss him forever just to live in the moment.

Shawn is more aggressive than I remember taking control I guess this is what time does to him. I try to keep up but he's winning . My hands have a mind of their own tugging on the bottom of his shirt which he immediately took off. But I absolutely had to take a break I needed air "Shawn" I mumbled against him lips and he hums against mines "i need oxygen" I giggle pulling away from him.

I breathe heavily walking into the kitchen. I grab a bottle of water as he follows behind me . He's smiling over at me looking in admiration. I smile drinking some water the second I remove it from my lips he grabs it drinking some himself. "Hey" I say "you could have got your own" "but I wanted yours" he shrugs innocently. I walk over to him colliding our lips once again.(picture)