Chapter 44:

Shawn's pov

"Amelia you have to get dressed princess daddy has to go to work" I frown Amelia was extra fussy today. She crossed her arms Sitting on the floor

"No!" She screams

"Amelia please daddy's going to be late" I sigh where is sam when you need her .

"No!!!!! Don't want to go!" she screams louder breaking into a cry.

Today was camilas day to be with Amelia regardless of how I felt the judge said I should let her mom see her atleast once a month being accompanied of course. My dad was going with her this time .

"Come on Amelia papa's waiting for you"

She frowns getting up slowly.

"Thank you " I try to give her a kiss but she pushes my face away .

"No kiss for daddy ? That's not nice" I frown she walks out the room

"She's really upset" sam frowns walking into the room stomach first .

"I know today's her day with Camila " I sigh

"I still don't understand why she has to go she hates her" sam frowns

"I know, where's mom?" I step outside to greet my parents .

"She's in the nursery " my dad says patting my back holding Amelia as she eats a lollipop.

"What did I tell you about sweets dad" I scowl as Amelia hold it out from me as if I wouldn't be able to reach it.

"I had to bribe her and plus her teeth with fall out and she'll grow more she has a lot to go through let her be a kid"

I sigh "fine but makes sure she's drinking enough water "

I walk into the nursery and see my mom and sam hanging a picture of her, Amelia and I .

"I love that picture" I smile

"I know I can't wait to meet them" I smile excited rubbing her stomach.

"Me too!" My mom chimes in with tears in her eyes
-
Sam pov

I've been feeling a lot of cramps lately they come and they go but the babies aren't due for another week so I would be expecting contractions so early .

I take a deep breath maybe a shower will help. I take my shower and walked to the kitchen .

I pour myself a glass of water before I hear barking. I turn around and I see one of the pups they've gotten so big  I decided to name the only girl jax again because they were exactly identical she looked more of  a German Shepard then a husky.

"What wrong jax?"  I ask she barks at me again.

"What's wro-" I  feel something warm against my feet . It's a pool of water and blood slowly dripping  down my leg and I feel a pain sensation . I lean against the counter holding on to the chair .

"Shawn!!" I scream weakly trying to control my breathing. I see Jasper running up to me barking .

"Go get Shawn boy " I say as he runs to our room. Shawn's too busy singing in the shower.

I  make it to the room crouching as I grab my phone but I can bearly see what I'm pushing I tap the screen and I hear a voice .

"Hello......hello! Samantha honey what's wrong "

I get choked up on my words as my vision gets blurry .

I can faintly hear the dogs barking and scratching on the door . The shower finally stops and I hear the door open.