Chapter 49:

Sams pov

I can't sleep everyone went home and Shawn's been napping ever since . Amelia is passed out in between us and I can't help it anymore I really want to see the twins.

I pick up my crutches but then put them back down they're going to make too much noise and Amelia is a extremely light sleeper.

I walk as fast as I can out the room and down the hall. I rest my hand on the knob and I feel a tap on my leg . I jump in fright I turn around and I see no other than Amelia tugging on my shorts .

"Mommy?"

"Yes princess"

"Where you going  ?" She ask rubbing her eyes

"Mommy wants to see the babies"

"Oh"

She reaches for my Hand and I open the door and we walk in.

"No noise Amelia we have to be quiet or daddy's going to be mad"

She nods holding onto the bars of the crib. I walk slowly behind looking down at my beautiful angel our son looks exactly like Shawn 100 percent. He sleeping peacefully.

"Mommy why you crying ?" Amelia ask and I didn't even realize .

"Because I'm happy" I laugh she gives me a confused face .

"Not sad?" She ask

"No baby happy" I walk over to the second crib and see my other little princess sleeping peacefully she looks so much like me "

I hear a little whining noise.

"No cry" Amelia says through the railing .

I panic I don't want to get in trouble but I know Shawn will be here any second . Think sam.

I gently pick him up patting his back softly bouncing him around lightly.

"That's what daddy do" Amelia says to me running over to the other crib .

His crying gets louder . His eyes open and I am stuck in them they are a beautiful light brown like Shawn's.

I sit in the chair in the room and rock slowly and instantly he stops . He's just looking up at me now.

I was so lost in the moment that I didn't realize Shawn had entered the room until I saw him take our son out of my hands .

"Sam I told you that you weren't ready !" He yells

"Shawn they need their mother- "

"They've been waiting a whole month they can wait some more" he says but then his face softens immediately

"Sam I didn't mean it like that ."

I could already feel the tears burning in my eyes.

"You're right maybe you should have just let them pull the plug on me" I walk as quickly as I can out the room.

Shawn's pov .

"Mom I didn't mean it like that" I sigh pulling on my hair.

"Shawn sweetly I love you but you really need to listen to yourself sometimes how did you think that made her feel. And those are her children too it's not her fault for what happen it was noones. You have to be a little more compassionate with her you have to put yourself in her shoes she's been out for a month she missed their birth she didn't get to hear their first cry or scream she didn't get to hold them , Shawn now that she's back that's all she wants to do and you should let her "