Chapter 28:

Sams pov

I bearly touch my pancakes. Shawn is sitting across from me stuck in deep thought. I watch as his brows furrow.

"You have to speak with the police tomorrow and I want you to tell them everything that you told me okay?" He finally speaks up making me aware of tomorrow events.

"Okay" I whisper.

He finally focuses his attention on me. He looks frustrated and upset but also relieved.

"Eat your food" he demands and I frown.

"I'm Not really hungry" I sigh pushing the food away.

"You tired?" He reaches brushing a strand behind my ears.

"Exhausted" I feel so tired from everything breathing, living, existing.

"You just have to relax I know it's difficult given everything that happened but you can't focus on that anymore. Think about how much better life will get"

He try's to cheer me up but I'm too down . 
I feel his hand tip my chin up "I love you and I will never EVER allow anyone to hurt you the way he did" I can feel myself tearing up again.

"Thank you" I hop down from the stool and walk into his arms. I know Shawn and I have been through a lot but he's been there for me ever since taking me in , believing in me , helping me get through this. And most of all he never stop loving me.

-

I finally awake from a restful sleep. I wake up on shawns chest his arm lazily wrapped around my waist as we lay on the couch. He's focused on hockey game infront of him.

Today was great we stayed in he set up a bath for me, called in a massage specialist and basically brought the spa to me. It was just what I needed.

I nuzzle into his neck holding onto him tighter.

"Somebody's up" he smiles kissing my forehead. "Feeling better?"

"Much better" I cozy up with him under the blanket.

"I also have another present for you , I think you really need it and it'll help keep your mind distracted. It's in our room" our oh. I raise a brow at him.

"I'll go but you have to come with me" I say straddling him.

"Why you don't trust me" he smiles lacing our fingers together .

I can't help but blush everytime we touch I get this feeling that I can't put in words. "No I do but what if it's a prank"

He smirks letting out a small chuckle "well we'll just have to go find out what it is"

Before I can get up I feel shawns muscular arms grip my thighs carrying me down the hall.

Woah he has gotten so fit since the last time I saw him, who is his trainer. "Someone's been working out" I say feeling his muscles on his arm before my fingers trail their way to his chest.

"You like what you see?" He teases me smirking.

I can't help but blush "maybe" I play along