Chapter 46:

I bring Amelia back home she asked me so many questions and I couldn't answer them .

One look from my mom and I completely broke down.

"No honey,Shawn it's going to be alright" she pulls me into a hug sliding down on the floor next to me.

"I can't lose her, mom I can't do this " I cry "how am I going to explain this to Amelia she can't lose another mother "

"Shawn you have to have faith, sam is strong but she can't do this alone you need to help her"

I feel her rubbing my back. "I can't lose her mom"

"And you won't, I want you to go back to the hospital and help her fight . When you spoke to her you got progress but she probably lost hope she doesn't have anyone by her side to motivate her like you did"

"what about the twins? " I ask

"Your father and I can handle them and Aaliyah is coming over so Amelia will have company . Now go and bring my daughter in law home" she smiles kissing my forehead.
-

Laying in the chair next to her brought memories of my nightmare. I was paranoid , she hasn't responded to anything that I have said nor has her fingers moved like they were before. I am afraid that I have lost her entirely.

"Please sam I'm begging you , if you can't do this for me do this for our children .Please baby" I cry into her side .

"Amelia can't lose another mother , and what about the twins they don't even know who you are. You're leaving them behind , your parents , your brothers , your niece , your leaving behind ... me. And I can't do this on my own I thought I could but I'm dying inside I'm struggling so much 3 kids to one person is insane . I cant sleep the twins are always crying then I have Amelia to worry about she has daycare I can hardly remember to feed the dogs. I haven't even been able to pick up my guitar. I can't do this with out you" I cry through it all.

-

Sams pov

"Hey baby why you home so late?" I see Cameron smiling .

I freeze scared

"I had a meeting sorry baby" I hear a voice behind me.

I watch two toddlers chasing after each other

"The twins won't sleep " he sighs scooping them up

"Where's Amelia ?" In her room.

"Still mad at me?" The girl asks

"Yea but she'll get over it"

"who are you talking to?" I ask but it's obvious that I'm invisible because he's not talking to me finally the girl approaches wrapping her arms around him .

No ! It's Camila
"Ready?" She ask

"Ready" he smirks I watch as they pull out their gun I close my eyes as shots fire and I hear the screams of the children and sobbing from a male. I open my eyes seeing Shawn handcuffed on his knees.

"Please !!" He begs I see blood smeared everywhere and lifeless bodies on the floor . NO! They're my babies.

"To late" Camila says before firing a shot through his skull.

I screams the highest and loudest I can gasping for air .

-
Shawn's pov
I can tell she was having a nightmare I studied her face the fact that she was having a dream meant that she could wake up . The doctors are all lined up by my side . She turning from side to side trying to wake up .

"Come on baby you can do it" I squeeze her hand before she jumps out of her sleep screaming so loud everyone ears are ringing she gasps out of control. She  looks over at me and she freezes eyes wide open.

"I'm here baby" I can't help but cry. Her heart rate is beeps out of control  she's in shock.

"Baby relax , baby slow done , Sam breath!" My eyes flick between her and the monitor but she can't she isn't moving . Doctors quickly rush her into the emergency room.
-
Sams pov

I jumped out of my sleep scared for my life and relieved to actually be awake . I see that I'm in a hospital automatically I see a team of doctors yelling at one another scribbling on their notes motioning on what to get but I can't hear anything . I turned to my right and there he was .

Alive and well. My heart stopped I couldn't feel anything he was crying eyes bloodshot hair messy he too was yelling our eyes finally locked I still couldn't hear anything but everything was in slow motion . I tried to focus on his words but I couldn't I was having a panic attack and I knew it I could only hear my own heart beat.

I read his lips "I'm here baby" I felt my heart instantly speed up . Everything started moving regular pace I couldn't breathe I couldn't talk

"Baby relax! no baby slow down! Sam breath!" He yells at me but I couldn't control myself. I felt tears spark in my eye.

They took me away from him .

-

Once again I hear the monitors beep normally I can open my eyes this time. I look over there he was on the phone looking through the shades.

" I thought I was going to lose her I'm so relieved. You should have seen the way she looked at me mom. She was so scared I wanted to hold her so badly but they rushed her to the emergency room. She let out the scream that left our ears ringing it was such a scary yet relieving moment ..... yea she can come home in 2 days they are running more test..... they think it was a traumatizing memory or something that triggered it.. yea I know atleast she's awake ." He talks I try to keep quiet but heart rate increased at the thought of Cameron.

He spins around "mom I'll call you back"
He rushes by my side "you're okay baby you're safe, I'm here " he holds my hand. He is real I can't help but cry I pull him into a hug.

"Where are my babies?" I panic looking around me.

"Hey calm down they are home with my parents"

She calms down instantly.

"How long have I been asleep ?" I guess there no other way to put it.

"A month" i frown

"That long ? I missed a whole month with the twins " I feel tear build up in my eyes.