Chapter 32:

I open the door quickly pulling off my heels. It feels good to be home early I look at the clock 11:45 not bad. It's quiet surprisingly.

"Shawn"I whisper

He walks out the room strolling over to me look attractive as ever his sweats hanging loosely off his hips and he's shirtless.

"Hey baby" he smiles cupping my face before pulling me into a passionate kiss.

"Why are you always right?" He asks

I raise a brow confused.

"I did what you said and it worked I finally got her to sleep" I smiles flipping my hair.

He rolls his eyes pulling me into his chest placing slow kisses on my neck.

"Shawn" I laugh trying to push him away "I need a shower I'm all sweaty" I whine

"You smell fine to me" he bits into my skin and I let out a moan. "Shh You have to be quiet baby" he whispers in my ears.

"Shawn I need to shower" I push him away

"Babeeeee" he whines and I laugh.

I walk into the room unbuttoning  my shirt.

He walks in looking at me pouting. I can't help but laugh I figure why not tease him. I unbutton my shirt slowly button by button.

"Stop it" he says bittimg his lip.

I finally get to the last one and let my shirt fall off slowly. Then I slowly slide my pencil skirt down my legs. I pat myself on the back for wearing matching pink lace undergarments.

Instantly I feel his hand grab my waist pushing me back on the bed.

He crawls on top of me molding our lips together. Fighting for dominance with our tongues he presses his body closer against mines. I can feel him pressing against my lower stomach. I pull away to catch air as he bites down on my bottom lip.

I never seen him so .... Desperate before. I kind of like it. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer as he sucks on my neck.

In the midst of it all we hear a faint  cry. We automatically stop. Breathing heavy he frowns "not again".

I laugh pushing him off "your a dad now, get use to it" I smile hopping off the bed and grabbing my towel. 

"She only been sleeping for an hr" he sighs frustrated.

"She's probably hungry did you feed her before she fell asleep?"

"No" he rubs his face

"See". I shake my head walking into the shower.

-

She's fed and wide awake between Shawn and I . Her eyes flicker between us unsure of who we are.

"Camila said she knows who I am, she shows her pictures of me so she's not as afraid"  he says focused on amelìa.

"So does she call you daddy?" I ask and he frowns

"She hasn't called me anything" I furrow my brows.

"Well she never seen you in person have you addressed yourself as daddy to her?" I ask