Russia's Dirty Dream 1.2

"Finally! Wow! We finished that in half an hour, thanks so much pia" Kazakhstan offered a handshake which philipia accepted.

"No problem, I'm glad I could help" she then looks at Russia's direction who's trying his best to distract his head that keeps making scenario that would inevitably affect his body. She pursed her lips when the praise she wanted to hear from the tall man didn't came.

"Hey! Edit it faster, lunch is about to end!" Kazakhstan shakes his shoulder which he ignored and continue to edit.

Kazakhstan didn't expect to receive a silent treatment, usually he would curse him out or tell him to shut up or perhaps tell him he can't concentrate if he shakes him like this. Now, not only did he not even look at his way nor curse him, he simply continued to do his work with his brows furrowed tightly.

"S-seems like Rust is doing his job well, right pia?"

His fingers paused briefly but he perked up his ears to hear her response.

"I guess Russia really wanted to do the homework and felt guilty not doing it?"

Yeah right, he really just didn't want to do it. Kazakhstan thought, rolling his eyes inwardly.

He leaned back on his chair and used his hands as a pillow.

Philipia also didn't say anything more and leaned back to wait for Russia.

Unfortunately, because Russia was so focused on editing he didn't see the way philipia was looking at him.

Once Russia was done, they began packing up their things, took the printed version of their research paper and headed back to their own respective classrooms.

Once the remaining classes resumed, Kazakhstan and Russia handed out their work and didn't expect their professor to praise their papers.

Kazakhstan thought that it was because pia helped them revised a lot of parts that they might get full marks, reminding himself to give her a reward for her help and look for her next time when he may get in trouble again.

Russia didn't bother if he got full marks or not but he did enjoy his sunshine's company when she helped them, it'd be nice if it could only be the two of them.

While he was just thinking of inviting philipia for a study later in his room, his phone in his pocket rang, sure enough the sender of the message was his sunshine.

Sender: My Sunshine

[M]: Would you like me to go to your room later to help you study? ☺️

Russia unconsciously smiled. Looks like she finally knows how to use emojis, he can't help but thought it was adorable and didn't hesitate to move that message to his saved file and place a password on it.

* * * *

It felt weird when Russia wishes they could be alone in the dorm would happen, actually happened. Japan and America went away to buy new games or perhaps shopping excessively like girls, China had to stay behind for student council, Spain also had to stay behind for club activities.

Even though it can't just be a coincidence, he can't help but feel relieved that he can spend some quality time with sunshine.

As he walked down the steps, he found sunshine already waiting by the school entrance, leaning on the door whilst her mind was somewhere else— it looked like a painting for him. The summer light that shine through the door and outlining her appearance makes her appear ethereal.

As Russia stood by the steps, he thought to himself. If sunshine could only depend on him, see only him, look at him, touch only him, talk to him. Wouldn't it be nice? The feeling of wanting to monopolize her gradually starts to boil inside him.