Chapter 2 : oblivion

[ There'll be grammatical errors and typos ]

[ Enjoy ]

[ J-kun and philipia ↑ art by me tee-hee ]

____________________

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Bee--

"Mmh....what time is it?" I groaned in my sleep as I check my alarm clock that says 4 : 30 am.

I say alarm clock because my brother never gave me a phone since he said it was unnecessary, and the only person I needed to talk to was him.

Ever since mama and papa's deaths, he became even more protective.

It didn't bother me but, I guess that's where my anxious and nervous personality came and develop.

I sat up from my bed and rubbed my eyes; I yawned and stretching my arms backwards.

I looked around the room and it was now neat and tidy, I smiled to myself and to my new room.

School starts at 8 am but, this gives me time for breakfast, shower and exercise.

I got up and head to my bathroom after arranging my bed.

I took my toothbrush and brushed my teeth after washing my face.

"I'm sure everyone is still asleep..." I said to myself  as I got out of my room.

I went to the kitchen and eearched inside the fridge; most of the foods we have here are already provided by the academy, but some are from us.

The pack of cola is definitely from Joe since a sticky note was attached to it.

J however had a store bought lunch.

Spain had container of empanadas and the rest is a leftover curry from last night.

Hmm, should I try and cook something for breakfast?

I nodded to myself and took 10 eggs and two packs of Bacons.

After that, I made each and everyone of us a lunch box.

I'm not sure what type of lunches Russia eat so I'll just make it the same as us.

Does he eat rice?...

What if some of them have allergy?

Ahhh, I'm a spy yet I don't even know if they have allergies or not!

Which do they like? Sunny side up or scrambled? J did say he likes sushi...

And I'm sure Joe would love meat...

I blinked a few times when I realized I put too much and got carried away.

"This almost looked like I'm making one lunch that's enough for 5 people..." I said to myself.