Chapter 41 : Inferno

[Watch out for Grammatical errors and typos]

[Enjoy~]

____________________

"Australia!"

Breathing through the wet fabric of my handkerchief, I ran around the blazing house that once owned by a country leader--- Australia.

Why is it burning? I don't know, maybe someone who despise him? A traitor? An accident? Maybe they really want him dead?

But why did they have to do this? Many innocent lives will be taken, they didn't have to do this..

"Australia!!" I yelled again, muffled due to the handkerchief.

"Philipia!"

I whip my head to the right and there was a small hallway where small fire was engulfing the corner of the ceiling.

It wasn't dangerous unlike downstairs and the rest of the building. But I still have to be careful, the smokes were thick enough to kill an elephant.

Keeping the handkerchief on my nose and mouth, I kept running straight trying to make sense of my surroundings.

"AUSTRALIA!" I yelled again and I hear a faint sound of someone banging on a wooden door.

"Oh no.." I sprinted there like my life depended on it, although it does.

"Philipia!"

I stopped my tracks where I can face to face with a double door, slightly moving shaking, Australia is probably struggling to get it open. The door could be jammed or the inside of it has melted due to the heat.

"Australia! Step back!" I said before wrapping the wet handkerchief around me and took a few steps away before turning around, giving it a strong back kick.

"I'm here! I'm here!" He peeked through the small crack of the wood that I just made, this is indeed a country leaders room, the door and wood itself is strong.

"Step back Australia!" I warned again before punching that damage with a side kick and successfully made a huge hole on the wooden door, luckily there were no splinters, Australia could've gotten hurt.

I inserted my hand that fits perfectly on the hole and started rocking the door back and forth, making a bigger damage to get through Australia.

"Be careful philipia!" He worriedly said and I saw a glimpse inside.

He was clutching on to a koala which I assume is his pet with bruises and burns around his arms and legs.

Poor Australia..

I took another deep breath before successfully and finally broke the double door.

"Australia!" I said and all the the smokes outside immediately entered his chamber. I immediately torn a fabric of my dress and placed it on his mouth and nose.

"Follow me!" I said. Before we could escape his room, the chandelier snapped and broke before it fell on top of us.

"PHILIPIA!"

____________________

CLANK!

Was the sound that erupted the quiet room that is obediently listening to the teacher.