Chapter 28 : Infatuation

[Unfinished drawing of vietnam humanized af ver. Unfinished cause I'm lazy... ^3^]

[ STILL TO BE EDITED: THIS WILL BE GONE WHEN IT'S FULLY EDITED ]

___________________

"Ehhhh?! Temporary amnesia?!!"

They all exclaimed.

We got back from the beach and everyone is in the living room seated on the sofa, while I was at the center of the seats hiding behind vietnam clutching on to him.

"Hmm.. " the man named China thinks for a minute.

"Does that mean philipia doesn't remember any of us?" The man with a cat jacket asked with such worried expression.

"She doesn't, but I think you guys are familiar to her" vietnam answered normally which feels really weird.

"I'm sorry philipia! I knew we shouldn't have brought you with us that time!" The man who tried to tackle me into a hug earlier cried as he clings on the person beside him.

I cpuodnt reply since he was still unknown yet familiar to me, I feel shy so I his my face behind vietnam.

His expression slowly turned pitiful, as tears formed on both sides of his eyes breaking down into tears.

"North!! Philipia doesn't know me!!"

"Shut your mouth south!"

The two started bickering, the man named south kept crying while the man named north is shouting as veins start to pop from his forehead.

These people looked really close, I wonder if I was close to them as well.

That would be nice..

"So you don't remember anything?" The man with the same sunglasses that I have, asked with such bitter tone.

I nodded as I fiddled with my thumbs, "so-sorry.. "

He sighed, "it's fine, as long as you're okay" he said yet his smile is so sad.

"But still, we can't bring her back to martial like this"

"Spain, look at the bright side she's alive, that's all that matters" the man with a hat that has a star on the middle said while he sits comfortably on the chair.

The man named Spain looks at me with intense an stare.

"Russia, can I talk to you? Alone?" He asked.
The man named russia looked confused but agreed anyways. They both stood up and left the room.

"I wonder what they'll talk about" The guy with the cat jacket wondered.

"What's.. Your name?" I asked.

He looks at me with wide eyes before his expression turned the same for the other guy, looking pitiful and breaking down to tears as well.

"Ahhhh!!! This is too painful!"

"J!!! I'm in pain too! Let's be both in pain!!"

"South k!!!"

"J!!!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" They both cried.

"H-have I done something wrong?" I worriedly asked vietnam.

Vietnam shrugged.

"Don't worry, they are just idiots" China said as he sips his tea.

"You're awfully calm about this" the man with sunglasses said.