Chapter 10 : His Perspective

[ There'll be grammatical errors and typos ]

[ Enjoy ]

____________________

Ever since philipia left for that forsaken school and living with those bastards; my life has been completely dull and colorless

The house was cold, quiet, but I had to let her go.

But the fact that she can make such irresistible expression, begging me to send her on that mission.

It makes any man's heart melt and agree.

It makes me want to shelter her more, I want to protect her from this world, I wanted to monopolize her...

But as much as my selfish fantasy goes, she was the best candidate for this mission.

As much as I hate to let her go, I had no other choice...

Shit, life is nothing without philipia, my little sister, my angel, my... Everything.

"Martial~"

I look back to Mary Jane who's currently half naked and wearing only a towel.

"What is it?" I asked, not even glancing her way.

I use others to kill time or maybe a stress reliever.

Why, you ask?

All men have urges too, and sec is the best to relieve stress.

But this rubiks cube is harder than I thought, although it's the best one to kill time than fuck random girls who would come to my porch all the time.

Philipia gave this to me, she said, if I ever solved it she will do anything I want.

"Martial, look at me" she teased.

I look at her and she sat on my desk with her legs crossed, purposely trying to reveal herself.

But with the lights off and the curtains closed, it was useless.

"You should be dressed, you'll catch a cold" I said and went back to solving the rubiks.

"Aren't you gonna do something?"

"I already did something 3 hours ago"

She giggled and slightly spreads her legs, but I didn't even look at her direction.

All I care is to move this red color to the other side.

"Hey, look here, I'm really horny"

"Then touch yourself, your hand seems to do magical things"

She flinched and closed her legs.

I may have pissed her off but what do I care?

It's so annoying when girls I held get all clingy after one sex.