Chapter 18 : Student Council President

[Art by meh ↑ Tethys]

[He is a new character and I'll do my best to describe what his personality is. Also, am I really that cringy to write? π^π I don't get ittttt]

[ STILL TO BE EDITED: THIS WILL BE GONE WHEN IT'S FULLY EDITED ]

____________________

I waited as I sat on one of the chairs inside a restaurant in the city of pangaea. Yesterday north told me that brother will be coming and I'll have to wait in this restaurant he chose he expects that I have the information for him though I'm slightly confident since Ireland told me some information in exchange of going out with him for one day. To be honest, he was kinda helpful and I was able to gain new information especially with spain and America.

"Here you go ma'am" the waitress placed my order before me. I nodded as thanks and took a sip on their cappuccino.

It was warm and delicious, but nothing beats my country's 3 in 1 coffee twin pack!

I watch the buzzling city from the inside of the restaurant, this feeling is so warm and its so peaceful too bad there's no rain to complete the satisfying feeling.

But I don't wish for rain to all the time, I'm already having troubles of rain in my country, I don't want another one again.

While waiting and sipping on my cappuccino, the front door hits the bell signifying someone came in, I look up to see..

"Brother!"

I waved and he instantly saw me.

He smiled as walks up to ne and I noticed that he was wearing a rather messy attire,as if he wore it in a hurry, not like my brother at all

"Philipia" he called and kissed my cheek and sat down across me. He sigh and removes the necktie around his neck.

"You look stressed" I said.

He chuckles and neatly folded his necktie, "I was in a hurry cause I was excited to see you, I basically just came from a meeting"

I giggled, "I missed you too brother"

He grins and pats my head, "did you order anything than that overpriced coffee?"

"Its not! It has 5% discount!"

"Fair enough, waiter!" He called.

The waitress that served me earlier answered, "how may I help you?" She smiled even wider than earlier to me while blushing, can't blame her brother is a lady killer too, I hate to admit it but his sex appeal still can't overcome brother greg.

"Ahh yes, I'll have this and this and, philipia what food will you get?"

I paused halfway while drinking, "anything" I said.