Chapter 37 : Blue, Red and white stars

[There'll be typos and mistakes, keep an open mind]

[Enjoy~~]

__________

Standing at the gate of the school, I look up at the clear blue sky that was so clear that if you stare at it for too long you'll think that it's the ocean and it feels like you'll fall and drown any second.

It's been a week after that incident with China and the land we've been fighting over. China finally signed a contract that he'll never ever set foot or even attempt to take the land again and I appreciate his concern and effort that he did all of those for me. Although I feel bad for doing nothing in return..

I sighed and released a faint smoke, summer is finally over and now it's autumn and it's been getting colder and colder. Luckily, the school provides the autumn uniforms that helps us get through the cold. It's a but weird but it keeps us warm and comfortable.

"Philipia"

I hear a familiar voice call me from behind, I look back to see North carrying his bag and a couple of books from the library. "Aren't you cold?" North asked while he approach me.

I shake my head in response, "I'm good, I want to enjoy this mild cold since my country doesn't have autumn or winter, just summer and rain" I replied.

"Still, you should warm yourself" north hands me the book he was carrying and took his scarf off and placed it on me, wrapping it around my neck that I didn't even realize that it was that cold, I just knew when the scarf wrapped loosely but warmly around me.

"Oh, thank you north" I smiled. North smiled back and takes the book.

"you can keep it" he said.

"Thank you"

"Where are the others by the way?" He asked.

"Well, Spain, and J has club activities, Russia's with Kazakhstan making their research, Joe is meeting up with his father Mr. UK with canada" I explained.

"What about your dormmates?"

"Brunei and Germany also have club activities, Indonesia and Malaysia is somewhere in the school and Israel is back at the dorm, asleep and sick"

"Oh? Why?"

"Something about Germany? He said, that he was so heavily disturbed that his mentality and spirit just shut down and now he's sick" I replied.

North looks at me wearing the same expression I wore when I first heard about it, confused and perplexed.

"I see" north spoke.

Everything has returned to normal, the people around me has turned to normal, I wasn't Red anymore since he went back inside me after China signed the contract, his purpose was to keep me from the pain my own body was giving me, but while I was Red, brother did something unexpected.

Scarlet

One of my alters, one of the personalities that I made and trap was finally free and will probably take over me by force sooner or later, that's why red has been guarding me from her and that's why we don't talk much anymore..

I don't know why brother would do such a thing but I trust him, maybe he did it for my sake or maybe he did it with a reason.

"By the way, you said Joe was with his dad?" North asked as we both make our way back to the dorms.

I nodded, "he's gonna meet up with him"

"For what?"