Chapter 26 : luminescent

[ STILL TO BE EDITED: THIS WILL BE GONE WHEN IT'S FULLY EDITED ]

_____________________

[Vietnammmmmmm ↑]

I feel heavy and drenched.

What happened?

Oh right, the boat we were on was hit by one of china's boat. They didn't help us so we drowned, wait.

I think I drowned? I was helping that girl who can't swim and somehow I was drifted away by the ocean wave.

My body feels so heavy.

Wait, who's China? Who are these people in my head?

They're slowly fading..

"Wake up.. "

°
° Before it all happened
°
°

"South why didn't you call or texted me when you guys are coming here?" I said.

I was roaming around the city to see if everything is peaceful or any trouble at all.

But I didn't expect to see my friends at the museum.

South k and J were walking towards the van while joe and russia helped Spain walk.

"Miss philipia" Quiapo came out of nowhere, he bowed and placed his hand on his right chest.

"Greetings and may the heaven shower you with blessing" he said.

"Good day Quiapo, looks like your guest are my friends huh?" I grinned.

He nodded in response.

I look back at them still transfixed to me, do I look weird? Or perhaps there is something on my face?

"Uhmm.. "

"Sunshine?! But... You... That.... Whatttttt??????" Russia stuttered unable to form the words he wants to say.

"I didn't know you can drive a vehicle like that" joe said in awe.

"Brother Greg taught me how, though I'm still a novice at it" I replied.

"Philipia!!!" Suddenly south started to run towards me with his arms spread open.

I giggled and spread my arms as well but before he could, Spain pulled the back of his collar causing him to fall backwards.

"Ah!.." South groaned.

We all looked at Spain who was sweating excessively and panting heavily.

"Uhm Spain? What's wrong?" I asked, he didn't reply, he clearly wanted to say something but he ended up fainting.

"Hey! Spain! Spaniard! Dude!" Joe shakes him back and forth, panicking.

"Don't shake him!" J who has been stuck on his position earlier finally spoke, though he was still holding a stick of barbeque banana.

J gave his banana to russia, shoving it on his chest before helping Spain get to the van.

"PHILIPIA!" J suddenly yelled startling all of us.

"Y-yes?" I replied nervously, quite unexpected to hear him yell out of nowhere.

He wasn't facing me but I can see his ears where somehow burning red.

"Y-you're too cool! It's unfair!..." He said before muttering something at the end.

J quickly walked back to the van and slammed it shut.