Chapter 21 : Perla's Secret

[Perla when she was still single ↑ while mister UK was still with Miss France because mister UK is a lady killer lolz]

[ STILL TO BE EDITED: THIS WILL BE GONE WHEN IT'S FULLY EDITED ]

____________________

"Philipia? You okay?"

This was the 55th time joe knocked and asked if I was okay, after what happened with brother and his plan, I've been stressing ever since then.

I couldn't think straight, and I was pressured, or maybe I'm pressuring myself.

I've been writing my plan on how to stop brother but no matter how much I do, I end up tearing it down and throwing it in my trashcan that is now overflowed with crumpled papers.

I've been locking myself in my room for 2 days now.

"Philipia"

22nd time china knocked and called.

"You've been in there for 2 days philipia, what exactly are you doing?"

"Please just go.. " I muttered while I covered both my ears.

"Philipia!"

23rd time.

"Just go! Please!" I shouted. There was a moment of silence before I hear him walk away, his footsteps fading heading to the kitchen.

I can hear distant voices, I can hear them talking, probably about me. Why can't they just leave me alone for a while?

"Sunshine!"

45th time russia knocked and called. 

"At least eat something, we're worried here!" He called trying to twist the knob open.

"Don't come in! I can take care of myself just please.. Leave me alone!" I shouted.

"I don't care what you say! Open this door or I'll break it open!"

Shut up please!

I hugged myself and covered both my ears.

When suddenly, russia started kicking the door making a loud yet familiar sound.

"She's hiding here! Sir!"

"Break the door open!"

A memory of a traumatic past overcome me.

"N-no.. Please.. Leave me... Alone.. "

I can't move, I'm stuck, I'm shaking, I'm scared, please stop! please.. I beg.

"DON'T COME IN HERE! DON'T! DON'T! DON'T!"

"Sunshine open the door!"

"NO! LEAVE ME! ALONE! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Please stop! I don't want to remember, I don't want to remember it anymore, I just want to stop the war just please leave me alone for once..

"Russia! Stop!" J shouted.

"What do you mean stop? She could be in danger!"

"Didn't you just hear her? Can't you hear the fear in her voice?! If a girl said stop! Then stop!"

"Calm down.. Philipia.. Calm down.." I reassured myself.

"What if she's in trouble? She hasn't eaten in 2 days or even got out of her room" china said in his calm voice as always, but I can tell he's troubled.

"Just understand her for once, its philipia we're talking about here, she can handle herself! she's strong"

"J is right, just leave her for a while I'm sure philipia will tell us if she feels comfortable, don't force her" Spain said.