Questions Please 2.0

Yeshhh anazawan. But this time we have a lot more characters to ask. And this time we also have our editor!! I dunno what names you gave him, but imma call him D-kun. Cause, he's a big D. You can also ask meh~ or my editor too.

Anywayssssssss~!!!

Theres too many characters I put I dunno if I placed all of them omg HAHAHA.

( Make sure you ask the question on the specific characters okay? )

( Cause the last time I did a Q&A some of you asked on the comment only and you didn't highlight on the character so I had to like guess for which character this question is. )

CHARACTERS:

•Philipia

•Perla

•Katipunan

•Jack (Magdalo)

•Martial

•Gregorio

•Spain

•America (joe)

•Japan (J // J-kun)

•China

•Russia

•Malaysia

•Indonesia

•Brunei

•Germany

•Israel

•New Zealand (NZ)

•Australia

•Canada

•France

•Mr. UK

•Mrs. France

•Tethys

•Vietnam

•Sweden

•Poland

•Ireland

•Scotland

•Arabia

•North Korea

•South Korea

•Belarus

•Ukraine

If you wanna ask some other characters such as the cities, (Tokyo, Kyoto, Hanoi, Beijing etc...) You can.

Or if you want to ask like those other characters such as (Mr. Pangaea, Japanese Empire, Spanish empire, etc...) You can.

And you can also ask philipia's Alters. Though, the ones you know for now.

If I forgot other more characters I dunno anymore. HAHAHAHA!!! I'm getting old. And if I did forgot one or two you can ask them as well. Like this: ex. What is the color of your underwear? [Tethys] do it like that, only for the character I didn't write or forgot okeh?

•Mexico

Yeah, I forgot about him.....

Anyways, imma wait for your questions.

(I REPEAT, HIGHLIGHT THE NAMES OF THE SPECIFIC CHARACTER YOU WANT TO ASK, AND IF I DON'T KNOW WHICH QUESTION IS FOR WHICH CHARACTER. I CAN'T ADD THEM TO THE ANSWERS PLEASE 2.0 CHAPTER)

That's all~

Much love~~~