Chaper 31 : Euthanasia

[ STILL TO BE EDITED: THIS WILL BE GONE WHEN IT'S FULLY EDITED ]

______________________

It's quiet.

The sound of the principal tapping her pen.

Tokyo tapping her feet.

The air-condition on full blast.

Everything was already peaceful.

Or so I thought..

I lift my face slightly and peeked over to tokyo. Her face was covered in bandages and she was wearing a doctors mask, probably to hide her mouth and her missing front teeth.

I went overboard, I should be punished.

I feel so bad..

Spain nor J, didn't talk to me. I can understand J why he won't, but I can't understand spain, he was looking at me with a rather angry yet, guilty look.

But, if I was in his shoes I would be the same, tokyo has been by his side ever since then, so she's really someone precious to him..

Yet I did such a horrible thing to her..

I'm a monster..

"Where is she?!"

The door slammed open as Mr. Japanese empire came barging in hurriedly going to tokyo.

"Daddy!"

They started talking in their language that I can't understand, but I can tell the tokyo is telling him what happened.

Mr. Empire looks over to my direction with furrowed eyebrows.

"You said a town! She's not a town!" He yelled.

"Mr. japanes empire, please take a seat first" the principal ordered to which he bowed in apology and sat next to tokyo as he examines her wounds and bruises.

"When is he coming miss philipia?" She asked turning to me.

But I didn't respond.

"C-can't we just let this one slide principal? I'm sure there's been a bit of a misunderstanding" Mr. empire pleaded.

The principal shakes her head, "I apologize sir Japanese empire, but your daughter commited a heavy sin, but instead of going straight to the punishment, let us talk about it fair and square, but for now we will wait for her brother" she explained.

He shakes his head and leaned closer as fear was visible on his face, "please, you don't understand her brother is.. "

Before he could even finish his sentence, the door opened, creating a loud creak.

They all turn to the door where my brother probably stands.

"Mr. Gregorio del Pilar.. "

"Why hello principal, long time no see"

Brother Greg closed the door behind him before taking a seat next to me.

"I didn't expect you to be the one to come"

"Oh, martial is busy, and if he was the one there won't be a peace talk here. So to prevent that, it's me who took his place" brother greg said with an empty smile.

I clenched on my fist that is on my lap, I don't want to be in this situation right now.

"Alright, now that we are complete, let us star--"