4

Stella's POV

"Alright so today Stella you will be driving around 8 members of the US women's national team around the track." One of the press officers says as I stand around the Garage in Melbourne, Australia.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Ashlyn Harris, Ali Krieger, Emma Harris, Kristie Mewis, Sam Mewis, Tobin Heath, Christen Press, and Alex Morgan."

"Any special things we are doing with any of them?"

"I think they may be just talking to you throughout the drive and then their teams' youtube channel will do a mashup."

"I can do that." I say.

"Good."

"Are they here?" I ask.

"They just arrived."

"STELLA." I hear the unmistakable voice of my sister yell as a new color invades my vision.

I turn around and as soon as I do Christen crashes into me.

"I've missed you." I say and tighten my grip on her.

"I missed you too." Christen says.

"I missed you three." Tobin says.

"We missed you too." Ali, Ash, Emma, and Alex say.

"Wait you guys know each other?" Sam Mewis asks as I hug Ash.

"Yeah." I say.

"How?"

"Well Christen is my adoptive sister so I know her and Tobin very well, Emma I know from growing up with her, and I know Ash, Ali, and Alex since they live in the same place as my daughter and I do."

Rayne and I live in Winter Park, Florida.

After I've told how I know 6 of the 8 players here, I turn towards the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

"Hi." I say as I look at the beautiful woman.

"Hi."

"Wait are you and Kristie Soulmates?" Sam asks.

"Looks that way." I say with a smile as I hug Kristie.

"ALIGATOR." Rayne yells then Ali turns around.

"Hey RayneBow." Ali says and hugs my little girl.

Ali then smothers my daughter in kisses.

"Mommy...Help." Rayne get's out while laughing making Ash join in the kiss barrage.

"I got you baby." I say and free my daughter from the onslaught of kisses.

"Who are these people Mama?" Rayne asks and points to the people she doesn't know.

"They're some of Chrissy's teammates."