64

Stella's POV

"Hey Mrs. Maxwell." I say as I kiss my wife ahead of my final race of my career.

Today is the 2029 Miami Grand Prix and it's the final race of the Season.

If I win today then I'll have 11 Drivers' Championship and I'll be the winningest Driver in F1 history.

I've already set the record for most races won, but since today is my last race ever, the number will be official.

I've won the Driver's championship every year of my career.

When I win today, Jaguar Racing will have won 9 straight Constructors' Championships.

"Hello to you too Mrs. Maxwell." Kristie says with a smile. "You ready to go ?"

I nod then I grab my helmet, my gloves, my neck collar, and my fire proof balaclava then I head out into the garage and set my stuff down near my family.

"Have fun Mama." Kristie and I's 7 year old son Lukas says.

Kristie gave birth on May 28th, 2022 Kristie to twins.

Our daughter is named Imogen Barbra Maxwell and our son is named Lukas Koda Maxwell.

We named our daughter Imogen because we both liked the name Imogen and we chose to have Barbra as the middle name because Kristie wanted our daughter to have my Mom's name in some capacity.

We named our son Lukas Koda because those were the two name's we liked the most out of the list my Mom kept of potential names for me.

Oh.

Almost forgot.

Kristie and I's wedding was in December of 2022 and she looked fucking gorgeous in her wedding dress.

"I'll try Bubba." I say then I kiss my son.

"Here you go Mama." Rayne says then she hands me the track diagram.

" Rayne says then she hands me the track diagram

"Thanks Babygirl." I say.

"Of course." Rayne says as I put my jet black hair into a ponytail.

"Good luck Kiss?" I question.

My fifteen year old smiles at me before she kisses my cheek then I kiss her cheek.

"Stay safe Mommy." Imogen says as I put my pony tail into my racing suit.

"You got it Princess." I say then I kiss my youngest daughter before I kiss my wife one last time.

After I hug and kiss my family, I grab my gloves, my neck collar, and my helmet then head onto the track.

Once I'm ready to drive I get in the car, put my gloves on, then I get connected to everything I need to be connected to.

"You got me Stella?" Zara, my race engineer, asks over the radio.