53

Stella's POV

"Will Christen be at our collaring ceremony?" Kirstie asks as we pull up to the Le Chateau Club.

Now that there's a vaccine for COVID, my BDSM clubs are open for business again.

You have to have a negative covid test in the last 24 hours or have been fully vaccinated with Pfizer or Moderna to get into any of my BDSM clubs around the world.

Kristie and I are both fully vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine.

"I assume so." I say. "I was at hers so I don't know why she wouldn't be at ours."

"Oh." Kristie says. "Can Sam come?"

"If you want." I say as I turn off the car. "We can make a list up after SheBelieves if you want."

"Cool." Kristie says then we get out of the car.

Once out of the car, I lock the car then my future wife and I head inside the club.

When we get inside the club, Kristie and I show our vaccine cards to the front desk lady then we walk through the heavy curtain that blocks the view of the club.

The windows of the club are one way glass so we can see out, but nobody can see in and the curtain is there for extra protection when people open the door to the club.

Once the curtains close behind us, I grip onto Kristie's immaculate ass then I ghost my lips over her ear.

"Get naked slut." I command.

"Yes Mistress." Kristie says then she immediately gets naked.

Once Kristie's nude, I hand her clothes to one of the workers to put in my office then I grab Kristie's hand.

"Walk to my chair." I say.

"Yes Mistress." Kristie says then she leads me to the chair that's reserved for me in the club.

Once at my chair, I sit down then I point at my feet.

Kristie wordlessly kneels in between my legs while facing me, puts her hands on her thighs, puts her palms up, and looks at the ground.

"Good slut." I praise as I run my fingers through my submissive's hair.

"Thank you Mistress." Kristie says with a giant smile.

A few seconds later a waitress comes over then I order drinks for me and Kristie.

Once the waitress is gone, I grip onto Kristie's hair then move her head so that she's looking at me.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask.

"Yes Mistress." Kristie says. "Bad sluts deserved to be punished."

Kristie and I were having one of our play times last night and she wanted me to make her use her safe word so I did exactly that, but she never did even though I knew she wanted to.

I told Kristie ten times to use her safe word when I knew it was too much for her, but she kept going so now she's being punished.

For her punishment, I gave her three options.

Option 1 was that she would be tied up in the play room for a night with a vibrator on her clit and inside her pussy and she wasn't allowed to cum until I told her too.

Option 2 was that she would get spanked in front of everyone at the Le Chateau Club then I'd fuck her in front of some people, but she wouldn't be allowed to cum.

Option 3 was that she would get no sexy time until after the Olympics, which is around 6 months from now.

The options aren't random.