42

Stella's POV

"I'll call you after I'm done." I say into my phone.

"Okay Mommy." Rayne says. "I Love you."

"I love you to Babygirl." I say then Rayne blows me a kiss before she hangs up the phone.

Once I hang up the phone I head back to the

When I get to the garage area I head to my room then I change out of my clothes and change into my racing suit.

While I get dressed I look at a diagram of the race track that's on the wall.

Mercedes flew my Formula One car over to Sebring International Raceway in Florida so I could drive it agin

We're here to see if I can actually drive again.

We're here to see if I can even get behind the wheel of a car again

After I'm dressed I grab my helmet, my gloves, my neck collar, and my fire proof balaclava then I head out into the garage then get ready to drive.

"You Ready?" Toto asks as I put in my earplugs that also let me ear the radio.

"Very ready." I say then I put on my balaclava, my neck collar, and my helmet.

Once I'm ready to drive I get in the car, put my gloves on, then I get connected to everything I need to be connected to.

"You got me Stella?" Toto asks over the radio.

"Loud and clear Boss man." I say.

"Stella it's London." My race engineer says over the radio. "You got me?"

"Gotcha." I say.

"Good." London says. "Now..."

Over the next some odd minutes I sit in my car and talk to London and Toto, who are still in Europe but their getting a live feed of me racing streamed to the factory in England since they're still in England.

We go over the plan for my first stint today then I'm allowed out onto the track so I pull out of the garage and head onto the track.

Once on track it only takes me one lap to get back into the groove of things.

"How do you feel?" Toto asks.

"Perfect." I say and smile."Hey London."

"Yeah Stella?" London questions.

"I'm gonna take the limits off." I say. "I wanna see what this thing can do."

"Do it." London says.

"This is gonna be fun." I mumble then I turn the limits off.

Over the next 30 laps I fly around the track like I never even had a crash in the first place.