12

Stella's POV

"Mommy?" Rayne asks.

"Yes baby?" I say as I put my daughter's hair into a pony tail.

"Is that blonde lady your girlfriend now?"

"Yes she is." I say. "I don't know if I told you this, but her name's Kristie."

"Is she nice?"

"She's very nice." I say. "Ready to go?"

Rayne nods so I grab her backpack then I pick my daughter up and leave our motorhome thingy

After Rayne and I are out of the motorhome thingy I walk us through the paddock until we reach the Mercedes hospitality tent and garage.

When we get to the Mercedes area I head to my room then I set Rayne down on the small couch before I change out of my clothes and into my racing suit.

While I get dressed I look at a diagram of the race track that's on the wall.

After I'm dressed I grab my helmet, my gloves, my neck collar, and my fire proof balaclava then I head out into the garage and lead Rayne to her seat

"Have fun Mommy." Rayne says as I put my curly jet black hair into a ponytail.

"Good luck Kiss?" I question

Rayne smiles at me before her little hands grab my face then she pulls me towards her and pecks my lips.

"Stay safe Mommy." Rayne says as I put my pony tail into my racing suit.

"You got it Princess." I say then I hug my baby.

After the hugs I grab my gloves, my neck collar, and my helmet then head onto the track to meet my race engineers.

"You Ready?" Toto asks as I put in my earplugs that also let me ear the radio.

"Very ready." I say then I put on my balaclava, my neck collar, and my helmet.

Once I'm ready to drive I get in the car, put my gloves on, then I get connected to everything I need to be connected to.

"You got me Stella?" Toto asks over the radio.

"Loud and clear Boss man." I say.

"Stella it's London." My race engineer says over the radio. "You got me?"

"Gotcha." I say.

"Good." London says. "Now...

Over the next some odd minutes I sit in my car and talk to London until everyone is off the track.

Once everyone is off the track all of the drivers take a formation/warmup lap around the track.

After the formation lap is over I lineup in my slot in Pole Position then I look at the over head lights and wait for the red lights to go out.