10

Stella's POV

"Mommy you need to race." Rayne mumbles.

"Babygirl your sick." I say as I run my hands through my daughter's hair.

"Mommy." Rayne says. "Hopey's gonna be here."

I sigh knowing I'm not gonna win this battle.

"Okay." I say then I lean down and kiss my daughter's forehead.

Rayne quickly falls asleep so I leave the bedroom and head out to the living room where Hope Solo is waiting.

Hope does her best to come to all the races.

"I'll be here the whole time Stella." Hope says. "And I'll have a direct line to London so if anything changes then he'll tell you over the radio."

"Thanks." I say.

Hope nods so I grab my stuff, leave Rayne and I's Motorhome thingy, then head to the Mercedes area of the paddock.

When we get to the Mercedes area I head to my room then I change out of my clothes and into my racing suit.

Once I'm changed into my flameproof under shirt, flameproof compression shorts, and flameproof socks I put on my white racing suit then I put on Puma racing shoes.

After I'm dressed I look at a diagram of the race track that's on the wall

After I'm dressed I grab my helmet, my gloves, my neck collar, and my fire proof balaclava then I head out into the garage

Once in the garage I put my hair up into a pay grab my gloves, my neck collar, and my helmet then head onto the track to meet my race engineers.

"You Ready?" Toto asks as I put in my earplugs that also let me ear the radio.

"Very ready." I say then I put on my balaclava, my neck collar, and my helmet.

Once I'm ready to drive I get in the car, put my gloves on, then I get connected to everything I need to be connected to.

"You got me Stella?" Toto asks over the radio.

"Loud and clear Boss man." I say.

"Stella it's London." My race engineer says over the radio. "You got me?"

"Gotcha." I say.

"Good." London says. "Now...

Over the next some odd minutes I sit in my car and talk to London until everyone is off the track.

Once everyone is off the track all of the drivers take a formation/warmup lap around the track.

After the formation lap is over I lineup in my slot in Pole Position then I look at the over head lights and wait for the red lights to go out.