8

Stella's POV

"You ready to go?" I ask as I put on my purple Ali Krieger Jersey.

"I need help Mommy." Rayne says as she walks into my bedroom in our home.

This past weekend was the Chinese Grand Prix and I second place which means I'm in second place in the drivers standings behind Lewis which sucks.

Rayne wanted to see Ash and Ali play with the Pride before we have to go to Azerbaijan for the Azerbaijan Grand Prix.

Today's game against the Houston Dash was the only game I could get tickets to so I got us tickets on the front row.

"Watcha need help with?" I ask then Rayne hands me her Ashlyn Harris jersey

I smile at my daughter then I help her put her jersey on.

"There we go." I say as I run my fingers through Rayne's black hair. "Chrissy pony tail, curls, Ashy bun, or a Warrior bun?"

"Pony tail please." Rayne says so I put my daughter's hair up into a ponytail.

"There we go." I say.

"Thanks Mommy." Rayne says and hugs me.

"No problem Princess." I say then I kiss my babygirl's head.

"We go see Auntie's now?" Rayne asks.

"Yep." I say then I grab my stuff.

After I have everything we need, the two of us leave my bedroom room, head down to our car, get in the car, then head to the stadium.

Once at the stadium I park our car, head inside the stadium, grab something to drink, then we find our seats.

"HI AUNTIE ASHY." Rayne yells as the Pride ladies walk to the locker room. "HI ALIGATOR."

Ash and Ali look towards Rayne and I then they smile and wave right before they head to the locker room.

"Mommy?" Rayne asks.

"Yes Munchkin?" I ask.

"Who's that?" Rayne questions and point onto the field.

I look at who she's pointing and see my favorite blonde midfielder looking at us.

"That's one of Ash and Ali's national team teammates." I say then I wave at Kristie who waves back then she heads to the locker room.

"Wasn't she in Australia?" Rayne asks.

"She was." I say.

"Cool." Rayne says.

My daughter asks a few more questions as the teams come out for the prematch stuff.

Once the game starts Rayne focuses on the game and watches her Aunts play.

90 long minutes later the game ends in a 1-0 win to the Dash.

After the game ends Ali comes over so Rayne hugs her.

"I needed that." Ali says then she picks up Rayne. "And I think your Auntie Ashy may need a hug too."

Ali carries Rayne over to Ash then Rayne hugs Ash and kisses her face.

"Hey Stella." Someone says so I look towards the voice.

"Oh hey Kristie." I say.

"I didn't know you were coming to the game tonight."

"Rayne wanted to see her Aunts before we head to Azerbaijan next week so I got us tickets to tonight's game."