57

Stella's POV

"Hello my good girl." I say as I stand behind my nude fiancée as she cooks in the kitchen.

"Hi Mistress." Kristie says as I sneak my hands under her apron and grab her boobs. "I see we're both taking part in world nude day.

"For a bit." I say. "You look very sexy in just your apron." 

"If distance makes you this horny than our post-olympic sex is gonna be fucking incredible." Kristie says as she backs her ass up against my dick.

I won the South African Grand Prix last weekend and Scarlett finished second behind.

The second best part of the South African Grand Prix was that neither Mercedes driver finished the race.

"Well based on the fact that your backing your immaculate ass back onto my dick, I assume your horny too."

"I am." Kristie says as she turns off the stove and puts a lid the pan she's cooking with. "And I'm done cooking so we can have a quickie."

"Quickie?" I question.

"I've missed having your dick in my ass Daddy." Kristie says as she spreads her ass cheeks.

"May I?" I ask as I tease her ass with my dick.

Kristie nods with a smile so I guide my dick inside her ass.

"Fucking hell." Kristie moans.

"You okay Baby?" I ask as I grip onto Kristie's tits.

"You're so fucking big." Kristie says then she looks back at me. "I'm ready Daddy."

"What are you ready for Baby?" I ask as I push two fingers inside of her soaking wet pussy.

"For you to fuck my brains out." Kristie says as I start fingering her .

I smirk at my submissive then I do exactly what she wants and fuck her brains out.

"Oh my fuck." Kristie moans then she rests her head on my shoulder and grips onto the counter.

"So fucking good." I grunt as I pound in and out of Kristie's ass.

"Harder." Kristie moans. "Fuck me harder."

"Gladly." I say then I fuck the daylights out of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

"Please Daddy." Kristie says as she backs her ass up.

"Oh you needy girl." I tease then I nip at my soulmate's neck.

"Daddy." Kristie whimpers as I continue to fuck her brains out.

"What is it Baby?" I ask.

"I want your babies." Kristie moans.

"Where baby?" I ask.

"In me Daddy." Kristie moans. "I want you to fill me up."

"You need my babies in you?" I ask.

"So bad Daddy."

"Then cum Kristie." I say as I feel my knot grow. "Be my good girl and cum."

"DADDY." Kristie moans as she cums all over the floor then I continue to fuck her through her orgasm.

Right before I bust inside Kristie's ass, I pull out then my future wife instinctively drops to the ground, opens her mouth, and shuts her eyes.

A few seconds later I cum all over my submissive's face.

"How Pretty." I say then I take a picture of my cum covered soulmate.

After I take the picture, Kristie takes my dick into her mouth and sucks all the juices off it.

"You just love tasting your anal juices on my dick." I say. "Don't you slut?"

"I do mistress." Kristie says with a smile.

I smile at my baby then I help her up.

Once Kristie's standing, I lick all of my cum off her face then the two of us passionately kiss until all of the cum has swapped from my mouth to Kristie's mouth.

"I love you Mrs. Maxwell." I say causing Kristie to blush and smile.

Kristie and I aren't married yet, but I've noticed she always blushes and gets excited when I call her Mrs. Maxwell.

"I love you too Mrs. Maxwell." Kristie says then she pecks my lips.

"I'll clean up while you finish getting dinner ready."

Kristie nods then I clean up the floor while Kristie finishes dinner.

Once we're done, my future wife and I head to our room then the two of us get dressed

"Mistress?" Kristie asks as she sits on my lap.

"Yes Princess?" I ask.

"Can we send that picture of me to the group chat?"

"You want to?" I ask.

Kristie nods her head with a smile so I take out my phone and send the photo of Kristie's cum covered face to the Dom/Sub WhatsApp group Chat

Me: How do you like Kristie's new foundation?

After I send the picture, the two of us wait, and within seconds, all the submissive's in the group chat text back saying how pretty Kristie is and shit like that.

"You look so beautiful in that picture." I say.

"I think I have a new fantasy I wanna try." Kristie says.

"And what would that be princess?" I ask.

"I wanna spend a night seeing how many times you can cum on my body." Kristie says. "Then I want you to take pictures of me that we can put up in our playroom."

"Oh we can do definitely do that." I say.

Kristie similes at me then the two of us get ready for our party tonight.

Before the NWSL season starts, I'm hosting the Orlando Pride team and staff for a dinner party. 

Everyone should be here in the next few minutes.

Once we're finished getting dressed, I look over my baby.

"Wow." I say.

"What?" Kristie innocently asks as I ogle her.

Kristie's wearing a gorgeous red sundress.

"I need to do something." I say.

"Okay" Kristie says with a smirk then I pin her to the door and kiss on her neck.

"You look so fucking good Baby." I whisper. "You're making it so hard for me not to tear your dress off and fill you up with my babies."

"Why do you think I wore this dress Mistress." Kristie moans.

"Oh did you wanna get fucked?" I rehotorically question. "Did my submissive little slut wanna get pregnant while her teammates are right outside the door?"

"MMMMMM." Kristie moans then I pop her ass.

"Answer me Baby." I say as my hands move to her tits.

"Yes Mistress." Kristie moans as I play with my future wife's tits.

"Well if you be a good girl tonight for me, then I'll get you pregnant." I say.

"Really?" Kristie asks then she cups my face and moves it so we're nose to nose. "Are you serious."

"Mhmm." I say.

"You're ready?" Kristie asks.

"I've always been ready Kristie." I say. "I just didn't wanna fuck up your chance of going to the Olympics."

For the past few months, whenever Kristie and I have sex, I always have pulled out and cum on her abs.

"Well if you can keep doing that for a few more months, then we can spend an entire week with your dick inside of me."

"That's the plan Princess." I say with a smile. "That's the plan."