52

Stella's POV

"Hey Sis." Christen says as she appears on the Skype call.

"Hi." I say.

"So what's up?" Christen asks as Kristie sits our drinks down then she sits in my lap.

"So first of all, thank you all for taking time out of your day for this." I say as I look at my sister, my sister-in law, Pinoe, and Kling on Skype. "And as you four are probably aware, I'm starting my own F1 team."

It's been a month since I was let go by Mercedes and I've been very busy.

"We are." Tobin says.

"How would you four like re-inc to be the official clothing sponsors of my team?" I ask.

"Excuse me?" Pinoe asks.

"Stella are you serious?" Kling asks.

"Dead serious." I say.

"What all would that entail?" Christen, ever the business-minded CEO, asks.

"Re-inc would be responsible for the designing and outfitting of the travel wear and race wear for the entire team." I say. "As well as partly selling the race wear and travel wear to the fans while my team sells stuff too."

"So we'd be doing what Tommy Hilfiger did for Mercedes?" Christen asks.

"Precisely." I say then I look at my sister-in-law. "And Tobin you'd have creative license with your designs as long as it is in the teams colors."

"Aren't these partnerships expensive for the brand?" Kling asks.

"I have an Idea for that." I say.

"Which is?" Christen asks as I notice Kristie playing with my hands

"For the duration of our first sponsorship contract, we split the profits of all the re-inc x my F1 team racing gear 90/10, 80/20, or 70/30 with my f1 team getting the low end of the deal." I say. "You don't owe us millions like Tommy did."

"Is that profitable?" Pinoe asks.

"Well the Tommy Hilfiger x Mercedes deal was just recently valued at 100 million dollars." I say. "And I honestly think re-inc x my formula one team would gross more than that because more women would want to support a female owned team"

"Oh." Christen says then Kristie hands me her phone.

Once Kristie's phone is a message that says, can I put your dick inside of me.

I nod at my girlfriend so she slyly maneuvers my dick out of my Pants then she rips a hole in her thong.

"And I'm about to get a big payday." I say as Kristie sinks balls deep onto my dick. "So the financials don't really matter."

"You are?" Christen says.

"Mercedes breached their contract by not telling me they we're replacing me before it was made public." I say. "So earlier today my lawyers informed them of a clause in my contract which requires them to pay quadruple my salary should this exact situation happen."

"How much is that?" Tobin asks.

"Around 80 million." I say

"How rich are you?" Kling asks. "I Mean you bought Orlando City and the Orlando Pride in January of 2020 and now you're going to own your own F1 team."

"I'm one of the top 10 richest women in the world" I say.

"Excuse me?" Christen says.

"Well think about it." I say. "First my birth Mom gave me all 417 million from the Johnson & Johnson lawsuit then she left me her estate which was worth 600 million, each of my BDSM clubs around the world make 5-10 million a year, and I've made close to 3 billion on my real estate properties in LA and that's not including the money I've made off the stock market."