51

Stella's POV

"Breaking News coming from Formula One." The tv sportscaster says. "Days after winning the F1 Drivers Championship, the Mercedes Formula one team has dropped two time World Drivers Champion Stella Maxwell and replaced her with George Russell."

What the actual fuck?

"I'm sorry Stella." My fiancée says as she wraps her arms around me from behind

Kristie said yes to marrying me.

I'm so excited to be her wife.

"Fucking Mercedes." I seethe then Kristie unwraps her arms from around me.

"Take it out on me." Kristie says causing me to turn around

Once I'm turned around I see my submissive kneeled on the floor.

"Take your anger out on me Mistress." Kristie says.

"I'm not gonna go easy on you." I say.

"I don't want you too." Kristie says.

"Okay then." I say I open the secret door that leads to our playroom. "Inside slut."

"Yes Mistress." Kristie says then she walks into the playroom as I follow her.

Once in the play room I wrap my arms around my submissive.

"Do you have any special attachment to these clothes?" I ask.

"No Mistress."

"Good." I say then I literally rip off my subs clothes. "Position one Slut."

"Yes Mistress."

Kristie quickly kneels on the ground and puts her hair down then she places her hands on her thighs with her palms up before she bow's her heads.

"Good girl." I say as I scratch my submissive's scalp.

"Thank you Mistress." Kristie says with a subtle smile.

"While I get set up I want you to count silently in your head." I say.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good girl." I say then I go over to my chest of drawers and get out the rope to tie up Kristie.

"Which one?" I ask myself while holding the itchy rope in one hand and the rope Kristie prefers in my other hand.

I turn around and like the good submissive she is Kristie is still in position.

"When was the last time you orgasmed slut?" I asked.

"Not since we last had sex Mistress." Kristie replies.

Well looks like she gets her favorites.

"Keep counting." I say.

"Yes Mistress." Kristie says then I turn around.

Once I'm turned around I put the itchy rope away then grab the comfortable rope, Kristie's favorite pair of handcuffs for her hands, Kristie's favorite pair of handcuffs for her feet, and Kristie's breathable ball gag.

"Position 2 Slut." I say.

"Yes Mistress." Kristie says.

Kristie gets up off the floor then she walks over and stands under a hook in the ceiling and raises her hands above her head as she spreads her legs.

Once Kristie's in position, I walk over to her and set the stuff on the ground before attaching one end of the handcuffs to her ankles then I attach the other end to a small bar in the floor so Kristie can't move then I do the same thing to the other ankle.