63

Stella's POV

"Daddy please." Kristie begs so I put my head in her neck.

"Tell me where you want it and I'll give it to you." I mumble against Kristie's skin.

"My...My..."

"Come on beautiful." I say as I tease Kristie's entrance. "Let me make you feel good before your game"

It's October now and Kristie and the national team are playing Australia tonight at Exploria stadium.

When Kristie got to the stadium, she texted me and told me she needed me so I left our Daughter with Krashlyn in my box then I came down to the owners office in the stadium and now I'm about to blow my wife's back out before her game.

"I want it in my pussy Daddy." Kristie says.

"Good slut." I say then slowly enter my soulmate.

"Oh my god." Kristie moans.

"Tell me when."

"You can move." Kristie says.

I kiss Kristie's sweet spot then I start slowly thrusting in and out of her pussy.

"Oh Daddy." Kristie moans as I thrust in and out of her pussy.

"Tell me what you want Slut." I say.

"Fuck me" Kristie says then she looks back at me. "For the love of all that's holy I want you to fuck me"

"Oh you do?"

"Please Daddy." Kristie whimpers. "Please fuck me."

"Fuck your tight." I groan then lightly bite Kristie's sweet spot.

"Faster Daddy...Harder."

"Tell me how it feels Slut." I say while speeding up my thrusts. "Tell me how your pussy feels."

"So good Daddy" Kristie moans. "Your dick's stretching me so good."

I remove my head from Kristie's neck then I grab her hair and pull her head back so my wife's looking at me.

"Can I take over beautiful?" I ask.

"Please." Kristie says

I immediately speed up my thrusts and bottom out in Kristie's pussy with every pump.

"Take that dick baby." I grunt as Kristie looks in my eyes while I ram her pussy. "Take Daddy's dick like a good little slut."

"Fuck...Fuck...Fuck...Fuck...Fuck...Fuck...Fuck...Fuck...Fuck." Kristie squeaks after each thrust.

Kristie's squeaks are so fucking hot.

"Daddy...Daddy..." Kristie moans.

"What do you need princess?" I ask and continue to bottom out in Kristie's pussy.

"Your babies." Kristie begs. "Please gimme your babies."

"Cum for me baby." I say as I cover Kristie's mouth so nobody can hear her. "Be a good girl and cum for your mistress."

"MMMM." Kristie moans into my hand as we both cum at the same time.

"Good girl." I praise as I slow down my thrusts as I help Kristie ride out her high.

After Kristie's orgasm has subsided, I pull out of my wife then I the two of us get dressed.

Once we're dressed, I wrap my arms around my wife then I passionately kiss her.

"I love you Mrs. Maxwell." I whisper as I look into the eyes of the love of my life.

"I love you too Mrs. Maxwell." Kristie says then she softly kisses me.