58

Stella's POV

"There we go." I say as I finish running my fingers through Rayne's black hair. "Chrissy pony tail, curls, Ashy bun, or a Warrior bun?"

"Warrior bun please." Rayne says so I put my daughter's hair up into a bun that looks just like Ali's hair when she plays.

"There we go." I say.

"Thanks Mommy." Rayne says and hugs me.

"No problem Princess." I say then I kiss my babygirl's head.

"We call Mama later?" My daughter asks.

"We will." I say.

"Yay." Rayne cheers and claps her little hands.

"Blinders Bubba." I say then Rayne covers her eyes.

When I see Rayne's eyes are covered, I change out of my clothes and into my racing suit.

Once I'm changed into my flameproof under shirt, flameproof compression shorts, and flameproof socks I put on my blue racing suit then I put on my Nike racing shoes.

After I'm dressed I look at a diagram of the race track that's on the wall

Today's the Eifel Grand Prix Grand Prix.

Today was supposed to be the Canadian Grand Prix, but it had to be replaced with the Eifel Grand Prix due to COVID restrictions in Canada.

After I'm dressed I grab my helmet, my gloves, my neck collar, and my fire proof balaclava then I head out into the garage and lead Rayne to her seat.

"Have fun Mommy." Rayne says as I put my curly jet black hair into a ponytail.

"Good luck Kiss?" I question

Rayne smiles at me before her little hands grab my face then she pulls me towards her and pecks my lips.

"Stay safe Mommy." Rayne says as I put my pony tail into my racing suit.

"You got it Princess." I say then I hug Rayne one more time.

After I hug my mini-me I grab my gloves, my neck collar, and my helmet then head onto the track to meet my race engineers.

"You Ready?" London asks as I put in my earplugs that also let me hear the radio.

"Very ready." I say then I put on my balaclava, my neck collar, and my helmet.

Once I'm ready to drive I get in the car, put my gloves on, then I get connected to everything I need to be connected to.

"You got me Stella?" London asks over the radio.

"Loud and clear London." I say.

"Stella it's Zara." My race engineer says over the radio. "You got me?"

"Gotcha." I say.

"Good." Zara says. "Now..."

Over the next some odd minutes I sit in my car and talk to London and Zara until everyone is off the track.

Once everyone is off the track all of the drivers take a formation/warmup lap around the track.

After the formation lap is over I lineup in my slot in 2nd Position then I look at the over head lights and wait for the red lights to go out.

The moment the red lights turn off I, along with everyone else on the grid, race towards the first corner.

Thankfully my start was better than Lewis, who's was in Pole position, so going into turn one and two I'm in P1.

"Great start Stella." London says as I race towards turn 3. "You're in P1 and we're gonna do everything we can to keep you there."

"I like the sound of that." I say.

"As do I." Zara says. "So put you're foot down and let's go win this bitch."

- - - - -

Kristie's POV

"It's starting." I say as the Formula One program is shown on ESPN.

"I haven't watched one of the races in a while." Emma Harris says as she sits down next to me.

We're in Camp right now for our last camp before the Olympic roster is announced and we're at breakfast.

"Here Kris." My sister says then she hands me my breakfast.

"Thanks." I say as my sister sits next to me.

"Aww." Emma says when Stella is shown drinking from her water bottle.

Stella's drinking from a purple Orlando Pride hydro flask that has my first name and number for the Pride on the water bottle.

My number on the Pride is 14.

"How cute." Alex says.

"Oh wow." Christen says when they show what shirt Stella's wearing.

My fiancée is wearing a shirt that says Ashlyn Harris and Ali Krieger deserved better.

"I mean she's not wrong." Emma says. "They did."

"Very true." I mumble.

None of us know why Vlatko told Ash and Ali that they wouldn't be going to the Olympics.

Ash is definitely the second best Keeper we have, behind Emma, and Ali's a far better right back at the moment than Kelley is.

"Kristie no offense, but Stella looks hot as fuck in her racing suit." Alex says.

"Very true." I say as the race begins.

"Have you two ironed out all the details for your ceremony?" Christen asks.

After this camp, Stella and I are having our collaring ceremony at the Le Chateau Club in Orlando.

"Yeah." I say then I look at my future sister-in-law. "Have you seen the collar that Stella has for me?"

"I have." Christen says. "You'll love it."

"Cool." I say. "Are you coming to the ceremony?"

"Tobin and I are." Christen says.

"Good." I say.

"Is Sam coming?" Christen asks.

"I am." My sister says.

"Ooh your future wife's fast." Emma says as we watch Stella zip around the track.

"Does she drive that fast in a normal car?" Becky asks.

"No." I say as I focus on my baby. "She only drives fast on the track."

Kelley goes to ask another question, but Christen stops her.

I guess my future sister-in-law can tell I just want to watch my wife and eat my breakfast.

"Leave her alone." Christen whispers.

I softly smile at Christen's actions then I focus on the race while eating my food.

58 laps later, Stella crosses the finish line in first place, followed by Scarlett in second and the dutch idiot in third.

"That's my baby." I mumble as I look at my Domme. "That's my Baby."