35

Stella's POV

"Mommy I'm ready." Rayne says as she finishes getting dressed.

"Okay." I say then I run my fingers through Rayne's curly jet black hair. "Chrissy pony tail, curls, Ashy bun, or a Warrior bun?"

"Curls please." Rayne says then I release her hair to let her curls show.

"There we go." I say.

"Thanks Mommy." Rayne says and hugs me.

"No problem Princess." I say then I kiss my babygirl's head.

"Breaking News coming from the NWSL and MLS." Some dude on the tv says causing me and Rayne to look at the TV. "Formula One Driver, Stella Maxwell has purchased the Orlando Pride and Orlando City SC which will make her one of the youngest owners of a sports team in history."

"Guess it's official." I say.

"We go see Auntie's and Kristie now?" Rayne asks.

I nod with a smile then I grab my stuff.

After I have everything we need, the two of us leave our hotel room, head down to our rental car, get in the rental car, then head to the Auto Club Speedway.

Rayne and I are in LA to see Kristie before we head back to Orlando, pack up our puppies, then head to Spain for Pre-season testing.

The puppies are coming with us to every race.

The national team is in LA for the semi-final and hopefully the final of their Olympic Qualifying tournament

The national team want to see what I do so we're going to the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana California and I'll be driving the team around the Sport Car Course in a Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S.

When we get to the track, I pull into the infield area of the track then I head to the building Kristie said the team was waiting in.

When we get to the building I park out front then Rayne and I get out of the car.

"KRISTIE." Rayne shouts when she see's my midfielder then she runs to her.

"Hi babygirl." Kristie says as Rayne gets to her.

Kristie then picks Rayne up and wraps her arms around my daughter.

"I missed you princess." Kristie says as she hugs my daughter.

"Missed you too." Rayne mumbles.

While Kristie and Rayne have a sweet little moment together, I walk around and greet everyone.

"Have you been waiting long?" I ask as I hug Christen.

"We got here five minutes before you did." My sister says.

"Good." I say then I look at one of the workers here. "Is everything set up?"

"Yes Ma'am." The worker says then he points to a garage. "You're car is waiting in that garage"

"Sweet." I say then I look at the USWNT.

"So your our new owner." Ash says.

"I am." I say with a smile. "We can talk more about this later."

"Alright." Ash says.

"You ladies ready?" I ask.

Everyone nods then we walk into the garage where the car we'll be driving is.

Once in the garage I head to the car, get in, then I look at the track diagram which is on the visor.